+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Review Required by Officer (GCMS Notes) - August 2017 AOR PNP

sarath123456

Mar 19, 2018
Hi Deccan,

Did you submit the ADR by your own , with the job responsibility or CIC asked for it.

I am wondering, should I submit updated job responsibility, more elaborated one. Since in my GCMS note, it is mentioned Job duties look aligned with lead statement. "Review required by officer on main duties"

BR
Anand
My case also similar... Raised cse and uploaded new reference letter with all the job duties clearly mentioned in it(along with that LOE stating that reason for new reference letter).. u can also try that.. no need to wait for ADR

anand4udel

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
My case also similar... Raised cse and uploaded new reference letter with all the job duties clearly mentioned in it(along with that LOE stating that reason for new reference letter).. u can also try that.. no need to wait for ADR
Hi Sarath,

Thanks for sharing the information.

Yes, going to do the same. At present in process of taking out updated reference letter from company. Is it Ok, for you to share the format and content of the LOE. So that it gives me overview, how to present and explain it to visa officer. email - anand4udel@yahoo.com.

What happened in your case, things moved forward after submitting.

BR
Anand

sarath123456

Mar 19, 2018
Hi Sarath,

Thanks for sharing the information.

Yes, going to do the same. At present in process of taking out updated reference letter from company. Is it Ok, for you to share the format and content of the LOE. So that it gives me overview, how to present and explain it to visa officer. email - anand4udel@yahoo.com.

What happened in your case, things moved forward after submitting.

BR
Anand
No changes at all.. am waiting for PPR.. pls check ur mail for my LOE format!

Reactions: anand4udel

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
Hi all I got PPR
AOR : March 8
Ip2 : March 28
Ghost update : Oct 14
PPR : Oct 16
(Eligibility was under review for main duties, raised cse and uploaded new reference letter)
My AOR is 20th August and a few days back i come to know that, i am under Review Required" , but don't know what is the reason. But in advanced i raised a CSE and uploaded docs which i suspect may be an issue. Almighty God knows when they will open my case again...i am getting impatience day by day.

pgfswapp

Apr 29, 2018
Hi all I got PPR
(Eligibility was under review for main duties, raised cse and uploaded new reference letter)
Hi Sarath,

I have a similar case.
My Timeline:
AOR Aug 8th 2018
MED Passed/ IP2 (Background Check in Progress) – Aug 29th 2018
No updates since then, 23 days left for 6 months completion

GCMS Status:
Eligibility: Review Required
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete

Comment from Case Processing Agent,

Review of employment record regarding reference – eDOC#xxxxx, Review Required R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS – Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA – FSW POINTS: Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA – FUNDS : APPEARS TO MEET FSW points total: 63 ready to finalize RPRF: Complete

Q1: Did they mention in your case "Review of employment record regarding reference", which means they are not happy with the reference letter?
Q2: How did you conclude that it was the reference letter you have to send?
Q3: Did CIC contact you for additional docs? or Did you raise a CSE form to send the new reference letter?

Thanks

Reactions: SRayhan87

dineoctaor

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
Hi all I got PPR
Hi Sarath,

I'm in the same situation. Can you please let me know when did you submitted the additional docs using IRCC webform?

iman-at

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
Can an expert help me for this note on my GCMS:
Application Status Reason: Inventory -SPR

What Inventory SPR means???