+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

REVIEW REQUIRED AND STILL WAITING

richi jolly

Oct 30, 2013
wasters said:
These were the comments
.. declared NOC 2283 F/T QA tester for XXXX letter confirms dates of employement , position and salary $40 k/yr . 2011 T4 from this employer shows reported earnings of $6.3 K . letter provides a brief decription of duties- these duties are generic and do not provide the details to confirm work experience in this NOC. The job description doesnt match to lead statement of the NOC , nor does it meet a substantial number of main duties. review requirred. No additional documents required at this time.

I sent an updated employment letter with exact words from the NOC website + previous description and my updated T4 as well

mine was the same . it says job duities does not match with the correspondance NOC . it looks the PA performs more managerial duties rather then supervisior .. but at end it said "awaiting officer review before sending finger print to PA

frustrated99

Star Member
Oct 21, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa - Pilot
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2012
AOR Received.
10-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
14-05-2013, sent to unknown email, 2nd req 28-09-2013
Med's Done....
12-10-2013, status to "meds recd" 14-11-2013
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet :-(
richi jolly said:
I am thinking to do ..ill go next week coz
They might be busy or on vacation due to holidays
Just a quick question .is my file very late .its been 13 months
Mine will be at 16 months on January 7th :( Still waiting, having the MP check it out again next week.... and my file never said "Review Required" anywhere on my GCMS. They just messed it up because they sent my MR to wrong e-mail address when my e-mail address never changed, and I lost 4 months waiting for MR, and that pushed application over the 1 year mark so we had to get RCMP clearance/fingerprints as previous criminal record checks validity had expired..... Keep the faith, I pray the New Year brings us all good news ;D

richi jolly

Oct 30, 2013
frustrated99 said:
Mine will be at 16 months on January 7th :( Still waiting, having the MP check it out again next week.... and my file never said "Review Required" anywhere on my GCMS. They just messed it up because they sent my MR to wrong e-mail address when my e-mail address never changed, and I lost 4 months waiting for MR, and that pushed application over the 1 year mark so we had to get RCMP clearance/fingerprints as previous criminal record checks validity had expired..... Keep the faith, I pray the New Year brings us all good news ;D
I hope so too but how come they email the
MR to someone else

frustrated99

Star Member
Oct 21, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa - Pilot
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2012
AOR Received.
10-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
14-05-2013, sent to unknown email, 2nd req 28-09-2013
Med's Done....
12-10-2013, status to "meds recd" 14-11-2013
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet :-(
richi jolly said:
I hope so too but how come they email the
MR to someone else
I have no idea but somehow they changed my e-mail address in their system when they shouldn't have because it never changed, my e-mail has been the same for 5 years Lol and they replied to my e-mails before they sent the MR so they HAD the correct one, then they DIDN'T when they sent the MR, I don't know why all I know is it has screwed everything up for me, application should have been done around August... and all this time I have had no work permit (since May) and can't work = No Income until they finish processing... So their mistake of changing my e-mail has potentially cost me about $30,000 in lost wages assuming the application would have been done in August if I got MR first time they sent it (to wrong e-mail address) in May :mad: :( :'(

richi jolly

Oct 30, 2013
frustrated99 said:
I have no idea but somehow they changed my e-mail address in their system when they shouldn't have because it never changed, my e-mail has been the same for 5 years Lol and they replied to my e-mails before they sent the MR so they HAD the correct one, then they DIDN'T when they sent the MR, I don't know why all I know is it has screwed everything up for me, application should have been done around August... and all this time I have had no work permit (since May) and can't work = No Income until they finish processing... So their mistake of changing my e-mail has potentially cost me about $30,000 in lost wages assuming the application would have been done in August if I got MR first time they sent it (to wrong e-mail address) in May :mad: :( :'(
Wait is the only option now .. But i hope it pays off