Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Now as the file is at Niagara, should I contact there ? And how to do so can u pls guide ?
If the medical with the m5 coding is still in Ottawa you should contact them to find out what up with the medical.
I’ll try to find that fax number, I did see it somewhere in the forum

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Reactions: HP_CAN

Iezspice

Star Member
Apr 12, 2019
I’m actually reading this one now : https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/standard-requirements/medical-requirements/refusals-inadmissibility/excessive-demand-on-health-social-services.html
As I know my son is under the new Public policy so I don’t think our case will be transferred to Niagara Falls I hope..
Good luck to you and your family !
Oh that's grt. Hopefully they clear Ur case soon. I m scared after hearing that the file is transferred to Niagara falls office. What's your opinion

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Oh that's grt. Hopefully they clear Ur case soon. I m scared after hearing that the file is transferred to Niagara falls office. What's your opinion
By reading the link I've send you it looks like your husband did exceed the Public policy.
I say try to contact somehow that office or maybe start thinking getting a lawyer

Iezspice

Star Member
Apr 12, 2019
By reading the link I've send you it looks like your husband did exceed the Public policy.
I say try to contact somehow that office or maybe start thinking getting a lawyer
I m also suspecting the same. Have shortlisted two lawyers as of now but their initial consultation fee is also expensive. I m yet to rec my Medical gcms. So until I rec any formal communication, the lawyer also wouldn't be able to help me properly.
Fingers crossed God pls sail me through.

Reactions: eithan203

Iezspice

Star Member
Apr 12, 2019
I’m actually reading this one now : https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/standard-requirements/medical-requirements/refusals-inadmissibility/excessive-demand-on-health-social-services.html
As I know my son is under the new Public policy so I don’t think our case will be transferred to Niagara Falls I hope..
Good luck to you and your family !
Hi @eithan203
Any update on your profile??

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Oh it's taking too long for them to come to a decision. Did u contact them.
I m still waiting for my medical gcms
I did and I gave up since they will give the same answer.
I'm getting too nervous like even can't sleep normally since they took his file for further assessment so I give up and will just wait until something will change.
I'm not positive anyway since a friend in the same situation waiting from February to be assessed.

Iezspice

Star Member
Apr 12, 2019
I did and I gave up since they will give the same answer.
I'm getting too nervous like even can't sleep normally since they took his file for further assessment so I give up and will just wait until something will change.
I'm not positive anyway since a friend in the same situation waiting from February to be assessed.
Oh God that's scary. Even I m in a similar condition and ruining my health too due to this. Everytime I call up its the same response I get , medicals under review. Don't know what to do and whom to contact. Feeling helpless.

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Oh God that's scary. Even I m in a similar condition and ruining my health too due to this. Everytime I call up its the same response I get , medicals under review. Don't know what to do and whom to contact. Feeling helpless.
Unfortunately nothing we can do.
I even contacted them directly and they took all of my questions back to CIO which they can't tell how long it will take...
So eventually I gave up,
Try to be less in the forum, Less contacting IRCC or anyone related.. It's just too much stress.....

Reactions: ndoan95

Iezspice

Star Member
Apr 12, 2019
Unfortunately nothing we can do.
I even contacted them directly and they took all of my questions back to CIO which they can't tell how long it will take...
So eventually I gave up,
Try to be less in the forum, Less contacting IRCC or anyone related.. It's just too much stress.....
Same here. Now I've stopped calling them. Will wait and watch. Pls update if u get any information. Good luck