+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Review of M5 assessment

Arysoha

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
Thanku keep blessing
I wish you all the best but wanted to say that you should try to start working on your response in the event you get a Procedural fairness letter. I have been researching about this a lot and have seen that quite a few inadmissibilities were overturned by using professional lawyers. Bellismo law has won a few cases particularly with CKD.
But with CKD it is important to see if he has controlled diabetes and blood pressure. Do you remember what his protein crest one ratio was (<0.15 is normal) as that is what they look for and what was his GFR and age.
Let me know about the above results and I can refer you with some people with similar cases.
Just trying to see if I can help in any way

Iezspice

Star Member
Apr 12, 2019
I wish you all the best but wanted to say that you should try to start working on your response in the event you get a Procedural fairness letter. I have been researching about this a lot and have seen that quite a few inadmissibilities were overturned by using professional lawyers. Bellismo law has won a few cases particularly with CKD.
But with CKD it is important to see if he has controlled diabetes and blood pressure. Do you remember what his protein crest one ratio was (<0.15 is normal) as that is what they look for and what was his GFR and age.
Let me know about the above results and I can refer you with some people with similar cases.
Just trying to see if I can help in any way
Can I ping u personally here or wherever u are comfortable?

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Yes I can completely understand. My file was at CIO Sydney then moved to Etobicoke and now at Niagara falls office.
What's your aor?
July 2019
Our file is still at CIO I think but they said my son’s medical was send for review to RMO..

Iezspice

Star Member
Apr 12, 2019
July 2019
Our file is still at CIO I think but they said my son’s medical was send for review to RMO..
Oh ok. In my case too the file was at CIO and then at Etobicoke but the Medicals were at Ottawa. Rest of the file processing was completed at Etobicoke. I m too puzzled now and there isn't any response to my query neither on web form nor over call.

Iezspice

Star Member
Apr 12, 2019
Oh ok. In my case too the file was at CIO and then at Etobicoke but the Medicals were at Ottawa. Rest of the file processing was completed at Etobicoke. I m too puzzled now and there isn't any response to my query neither on web form nor over call.
Me and dependent children passed the medicals in Nov 2019

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I’m so sorry that you need to wait that long
Have you tried to contact the RMO office at Ottawa ?
Super unfair that you need to wait that long