+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Review of M5 assessment

Iezspice

Star Member
Apr 12, 2019
Hello experts

I am pnp ee candidate and my aor is 6th Dec 2019.
Upfront medicals were completed on 13th Nov 2019, it was then found that my husband has creatinine levels above the normal range. He has a history of diabetes type 2 and hypertension, which we disclosed to the panelled physician.
On 4th Dec 2019 , my husband got the mail for 1st furtherance test which included these tests 1) serum creatinine, 2) serum creatinine albumin ratio 3) ultrasound and 4) nephrologist visit.
This was completed on 21st Dec including the nephrologist's visit. The nephrologist was of this view that it's just the starting of CKD and need not to worry much, just bring some lifestyle changes and advised to keep sugar levels and bp under control with the help of oral medication. (My husband is NOT on insulin till date)
After this on 4th Jan we got another mail for 2nd furtherance test which was the IGRA test for latent TB , which came negative.
Since then the Medicals for husband are under review. Through gcms notes (updated on 15th June 2020) I found that the Medicals for my husband are rated as M5.
Presently as per the notes 1 of gcms the text says "referred to DN for review of M05 medical assessment"
Kindly guide