+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Review of Eligibility - TRV - Survey

CanadaVisitor7

Jul 22, 2018
Hey Guys,

Let’s put up our timelines here who have got visa refusal or approval. I am just doing a small survey as to how CIC takes our cases further.

From my experience till now, If review of eligibility has started, CIC normally denies within 1 week if they have to. If the application is in eligibility of review for 2-3 weeks, it is mostly positive.

Can we gather and put down some timelines to check this theory?

Experiences shared will be much appreciated.

Mine
TRV Applied: 11th July
Submission Confirmation: 11th July
Review of eligibility: 14th July We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirement
Current Status: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Visitor Acknowledgement letter: 26th July from New Delhi Visa Office to say its under process

JSquare

Jul 20, 2018
I am visiting my friend to canada for learn some advance music production techniques and for tourism, can I state this for purpose of visit? I have invitation letter of my friend and clearly mentioned about my purpose of visit and he would like to teach me that without any expectations also i will stay at his home for entire trip. Is that fine? Applying for 2 weeks.. senior members and other who have info please help me. Thanks

LightRose

Star Member
Aug 6, 2018
Ottawa ontario
ITs been 43 days since i applied, Review of eligibility started July 30 ( I think) just the online status changed.

I didn't get any email.

Why is it taking so long?
is it normal?

Nishant R

Aug 14, 2018
ITs been 43 days since i applied, Review of eligibility started July 30 ( I think) just the online status changed.

I didn't get any email.

Why is it taking so long?
is it normal?
My visa status says processing at visa office delhi does it mean review of eligibilty is completed

aadii

Apr 10, 2015
Hi ,

I have applied for my wife's TRV on 29th June at Bangalore VFS office INDIA.
paper based application : 29th June
Linked online : 26th July
Current status : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements ( This is the status from Aug 2nd ) .
I haven't received any Ghost email communication .

Hoping for the best !!
Thanks

YoYo81

May 22, 2018
hi all,

when should the eligibility check start?
I have applied on July 4th, and until now, the status is :
Review of eligibility: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.

The days of processing on the website has changed from 28 days till 34 days and now i Just check its increased to 41 DAYS!!!

What should happen?
Did your eligibility check started ??

Frank05

Mar 23, 2019
Hey Guys,

Let’s put up our timelines here who have got visa refusal or approval. I am just doing a small survey as to how CIC takes our cases further.

From my experience till now, If review of eligibility has started, CIC normally denies within 1 week if they have to. If the application is in eligibility of review for 2-3 weeks, it is mostly positive.

Can we gather and put down some timelines to check this theory?

Experiences shared will be much appreciated.
Hello, my application has been on We are reviewing wether you meet the eligibility or not.
Medical passed
We are processing your background check this has gone on close to 2 months now!..
Please what's the stage of my application and how long to wait again before I get a response?..

Ozymes

Jul 11, 2019
Hello mine is a visitors visa from Nigeria, I noticed that the eligibility changed from we will let you know when we start to: we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements since 24th of June 2019 while the BG is still reporting: we are processing your background check since, almost immediately after my biometrics in May 20th, 2019 from the initial status of your application is in progress. Please, any idea on what is going on?