+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Review of eligibility is still in progress

Arsi99

May 30, 2019
Hello,
I have applied for Canadian TRV from Dubai on 11th of may 2019, i had given biomatric on 13th of may 2019. But still my eligibility is in progress. Back ground checks are processing and final decision is in progress. Its like the same since 13th of may.
Processing time for dubai is showing 27 days its 25 days till today.
Do they really take much days without starting review of eligibility?

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Hello,
I have applied for Canadian TRV from Dubai on 11th of may 2019, i had given biomatric on 13th of may 2019. But still my eligibility is in progress. Back ground checks are processing and final decision is in progress. Its like the same since 13th of may.
I applied trv for my family from pakistan process is being held in abu dhabi and now its 33th day.no answer.on we site processing times shows 38 days. it was my nephew wedding and i cam yeaterday alone to Canada without my family to attend his wedding

Gs98195

Jul 25, 2019
I applied trv for my family from pakistan process is being held in abu dhabi and now its 33th day.no answer.on we site processing times shows 38 days. it was my nephew wedding and i cam yeaterday alone to Canada without my family to attend his wedding
hey i just see your message so i thought to ask you out as you said you applied from pakistan and your processing is being done from abu dhabi so may i know how did you get to know about this where file is processing?

because i applied on 4th october 2019 and i just want to know where my file is being processing ??

Sabrinakhan

Oct 14, 2019
Hello,
Hello,
Just windering did you got your visa?
I have applied for my dad and its 19th day and its still shows in process.

Sabrinakhan

Oct 14, 2019
Hello friends,
I have applied for my dad on 24th sep , biometrics done on 27th sep ,,, and after that online status shows background check and eligibility review.
Any idea when can i get a response from cic?
Thanks!

ba-dz

Oct 15, 2019
hi everyone,

I applied TRV last July 29 here in UAE. I would like to ask if someone experience my same situation that there is no any update on my application online. I t has been 79 days already I did the web form for do the follow up last september they replied 15 days ago that my concern will be forwarded on their concern department however until now no progress on my application online. the status from the time I submitted my application are the same until now. Thank you in advance for the reply.

Gs98195

Jul 25, 2019
hi everyone,

I applied TRV last July 29 here in UAE. I would like to ask if someone experience my same situation that there is no any update on my application online. I t has been 79 days already I did the web form for do the follow up last september they replied 15 days ago that my concern will be forwarded on their concern department however until now no progress on my application online. the status from the time I submitted my application are the same until now. Thank you in advance for the reply.
Please share your exact timeline and updates date when you received

ba-dz

Oct 15, 2019
Hi,

I made a follow up last September 24 and they replied September 30. That my concern will be forwarded on their concern department. I submitted my application online. I would like also to ask if there will be some problem or conflict now on my application because supposedly I was planning to go there last september and it was also mentioned on the letter from my best friend. thank you