+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Review of "big data analytics" course at georgian college

vijay.singh

Oct 2, 2018
Hi guys my Visa got cleared the second time when i applied through Santa Monica..I trying to reach there before May 7th.
Congrats! what do you mean by 8 years gap? Even I completed my college in 2008 and have work ex for 9 yrs, will it be difficult for me to get student visa for a diploma course? Please advise

mrp272

Jun 21, 2018
Congrats! what do you mean by 8 years gap? Even I completed my college in 2008 and have work ex for 9 yrs, will it be difficult for me to get student visa for a diploma course? Please advise
I can't say for sure, but I have seen a higher flux of students applying for study in Canada. So that kind of complicated things. But at the same time, I have not seen qualified students getting rejected. So, as long as you have 7 or higher band in ILTES, chances of rejection are very slim.

vijay.singh

Oct 2, 2018
I can't say for sure, but I have seen a higher flux of students applying for study in Canada. So that kind of complicated things. But at the same time, I have not seen qualified students getting rejected. So, as long as you have 7 or higher band in ILTES, chances of rejection are very slim.
Thanks For you help !!

Parth Dhamija

Jan 7, 2019
oh i see all the best!!!! i have applied for septemer intake for big data today! how many days it will take to get offer letter from college
Hi Sir, Can you please tell, if I apply for the January intake in august, till what time will I get the offer letter, and are there any chances of not getting the offer Letter
My aggregate score for the graduation from India is 6.86
And my IELTS Score is 7.

deek1407

Nov 21, 2019
I'm currently in the first semester of this program.
To be honest, it's completely useless for you.
Most of the teachers are not professional teachers whose teaching methods aren't appropriate.
They just don't stick with the course syllabuses and focus on too many irrelevant things.
I haven't taught any useful things on "Data Manipulation". Teacher just teach the theoretical stuffs, very little hands-on exercises.
For "Information Encoding Standards", they taught C# in a careless format. It was nothing relevant to the course's name.
For "Data Programming", they teach Python, R and even a little of C# in an insane speed.
After all, this program might be good for someone who has a programming background already.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I'm currently in the first semester of this program.
To be honest, it's completely useless for you.
Most of the teachers are not professional teachers whose teaching methods aren't appropriate.
They just don't stick with the course syllabuses and focus on too many irrelevant things.
I haven't taught any useful things on "Data Manipulation". Teacher just teach the theoretical stuffs, very little hands-on exercises.
For "Information Encoding Standards", they taught C# in a careless format. It was nothing relevant to the course's name.
For "Data Programming", they teach Python, R and even a little of C# in an insane speed.
After all, this program might be good for someone who has a programming background already.
For many of these tech courses you really need to go to big cities or universities where you have current workers and researchers who may teach on the side. One of the areas where looking at the professor background is really beneficial.