+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Returning to Dubai after applying for citizenship

Donvalley

Oct 14, 2013
Toronto - Downtown
Visa Office......
................. [b]e-CAS[/b] (electronic Client Application Status) login : http://goo.gl/dQFOk
NOC Code......
................. [b]How to login e-cas[/b] using client ID: http://imgbox.com/hhIMgYf5
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
................. [b]Case Specific Enquiry[/b]: http://goo.gl/yCBCbB
sept15 said:
okay I am changing my response. Looks like its not the family anymore, you can go to Dubai and enjoy the 'factory coffee' and do not need to come back and no need for any Citizenship here. You do not deserve it.

Armchair CJs on duty!

Donvalley

Oct 14, 2013
Toronto - Downtown
Visa Office......
................. [b]e-CAS[/b] (electronic Client Application Status) login : http://goo.gl/dQFOk
NOC Code......
................. [b]How to login e-cas[/b] using client ID: http://imgbox.com/hhIMgYf5
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
................. [b]Case Specific Enquiry[/b]: http://goo.gl/yCBCbB
era1521 said:
you're really frustrated. the guy you referring to maintained a decent language and did not attack any of those who jumped on his opinion. i'm wondering who's really the trash here. Hmmmm.... mimi; is this a stage name?
Well said era1521, Thanks.
The irony here is people loose very basic common sense and forget decency on a public forum, while claiming to be proud about Canada and champions of Canadianness. Expressing his opinion is a right, not a prohibited sin in Canada guys, you don't have to sink this low to attack the commenter.

cleo

Star Member
Mar 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2011
AOR Received.
23-03-2011
File Transfer...
08-04-2011
Med's Done....
11-05-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2011
LANDED..........
09-11-2011
I feel bad that your employer isn't treating you better. Unfortunately there are employers like that in all countries. Please remember that most of us Canadians are good people. I know you came to Canada trying to better yourself and I appreciate that. I also think it's important that foreigners realize that Canada is not a perfect country. I wish you all the best in whatever decision you make.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You tend to be treated worse where unemployment is high because they know you need the job. Therefore, you are less likely to be treated badly if you are working in a province where unemployment is low.

I know someone in NS who told me he was working in a factory where his employer kept everybody working loads of overtime for up to 3 weeks at a time on minimum wage but the 4th week would give them only 39 hours. The reason was that if he did that, according to law, he could keep them registered as part timers and hence did not have to pay overtime rates. I have never heard of a company doing that in AB. Sure they would send people home if it was slow but if you are sent home you are free to look for another job. If you are a good worker, they will try not to send you home even if it is slow because they know you may not come back.

As for having a long commute, that is not the employers problem. If you can't find a job where you live, move closer to where the jobs are.

Juney

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Leon said:
If you can't find a job where you live, move closer to where the jobs are.
Sorry to hear about your work situation George1978. Yes,why not find other jobs on other location where pay is better. You can always move wherever you like as a permanent resident. I don't understand why you are stuck with such employer/agency for a long while,while you have other options and you always have a choice. I'm no skilled worker, as i'm only doing entry level jobs, but i'm happy with my company and where i am right now. Been with the company for 7years now since arriving on working visa. Ofcourse i'm happy with my pay,as we have a raise every year. Some of my friends left since becoming PRs in search for better life somewhere else in the country. So it has always been your own choice and decision.

applicant314

Star Member
Feb 9, 2014
I can't blame people who would like to move back home, because they can't find adequate work in their field in Canada. These temp agencies-stories are very sad and disturbing. Unfortunately, without such system, there would be even less manufacturing around in this country.

The only way to reduce this disappointment is by cutting the "skilled" PRs that come into the country. I have met many people who were admitted to Canada, because they possessed skills Canada was short on, but practically no employer valued their foreign skills. They ended up doing manual labour jobs, as they couldn't find employment in their field. Although I was sponsored, I also had issues getting my credentials recognized. I can't blame people who decide to do that, especially if they have family.

Of course it's a different story when someone comes to Canada with the intention of leaving after receiving citizenship. I hope the intent to reside-clause helps to reduce the influx of Canadians of Convenience.

MUFC

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canada doesn't give much to help the people... yesterday I was shocked to see that the so called welfare is around 600~700$ a month... and the so called pension is in the same range.
The people have to work hard to contribute more to their survival, just like in every other developed country.

Canada is just giving the tools to work... but the people are those who pay the big bill for their survival.

Nobody anywhere in the world working in the conventional work system actually gets the real payment for their efforts... the people just get a fraction of what they really deserve and they just make the corporations more reach and powerful.

That's why Canada is nothing special for me too, because the system of exploiting the peoples time and productivity is the same everywhere.

The people are making their benefits, because the system deducts many dollars automatically from their payments and at the same time from the rest of the money the people need to make savings for the future.

But the price the people pay is really high, because throughout their working years, they have made the corporations they work for more powerful and rich.

(by the way, thank you era1521 and Donvalley for the understanding... I know that there are more users who also understand my point of view)

Juney

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think it's not just earning MONEY( the sole reason why other people are here) why people love to live here. You have a life to live with, and it's not just earning an income.

era1521

Oct 7, 2014
MUFC said:

(by the way, thank you era1521 and Donvalley for the understanding... I know that there are more users who also understand my point of view)
I dont have to understand you, its just a point of view. Like others can express any other point of view.
We just listen or read and can or cannot agree with it. Thats the beauty in this country.... at least on paper.

MUFC

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Juney said:
I think it's not just earning MONEY( the sole reason why other people are here) why people love to live here. You have a life to live with, and it's not just earning an income.
Living live without money... difficult to imagine. The dominant part of the immigrants are here for the money.

George1978

Feb 1, 2015
I should have tried in other province too.I stayed here because I have few distant relatives in Toronto_Other province nobody is there.

Which province have more employment opportunity?I heard AB.Any other?
I was very good employee in my last company.My boss liked me a lot.But they use to send me home because I was agency staff.Permanent staff they have to keep even if its slow.Other wise they will make problems.So when its slow they send agency people home.I cannot object because I was agency.

I am seeing to many people still migrating when there is lot of unemployment here.They have to restrict that.Now all skilled people are coming here and working in factory.So too much demand even for factory job.

6 months back my basement mate migrated with family from my country .He is a mechanical engineer.He is also now doing a labor job.

Most of the software jobs here are outsourced to India.But some software jobs cannot be outsourced & for that jobs here they are bringing people from India on deputation.They pay $2000-$3000 for a good computer programmer on deputation.

They are wise.They wont get a computer programmer for that rate here.The people coming on deputation are happy to come here on deputation because they get the same salary(or more) and a chance to visit Canada or US.Both the company and the person on deputation are happy.Only a Canadian employee will be unhappy because he lost a chance.

Juney

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MUFC said:
Living live without money... difficult to imagine. The dominant part of the immigrants are here for the money.
Yeah i know bud,that's also one of the reason why i'm here with my family too. But i could have been in another country as well earning my so called money, but the other factors which made me stay are also here. Why would i live in the middlle of the desert, earning a lot, while i could not enjoy my life outside of my work. Why would i be somewhere else, while i've got tons of biking trails to enjoy with just right outside my home. The factors of living my life are here for me. So i chose to be here. And i respect your choice too.✌

MUFC

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What would you do if there is no work which will pay you for the expenses of your family... you gonna move away to find a different work or you will stay to enjoy the trails... you see how the money factor dominates in this scenario...
I also respect your opinion and understand the direction of your approach.

cleo

Star Member
Mar 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2011
AOR Received.
23-03-2011
File Transfer...
08-04-2011
Med's Done....
11-05-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2011
LANDED..........
09-11-2011
Juney said:
Exactly!

MUFC

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cleo said:
Juney said:
By the way, for the very same reason i am not working conventional work... now i am working around 2h per day, because i give more value to my personal time.