+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

returning to canada..............

heenaverma

Aug 2, 2011
i went to canada in 1986 with my wife on visitor visa ,after 2 months,we got work permit.of 5 years,during that stay,my two daughters were born there and they are having canadian citizenship. unfortunately we were deported to india in 1993,while our case was pending in federal court.we both were good citizens during our stay in canada and we are not having any criminal record there.is there any way of returning to canada now along with my daughters??????????????

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
heenaverma said:
i went to canada in 1986 with my wife on visitor visa ,after 2 months,we got work permit.of 5 years,during that stay,my two daughters were born there and they are having canadian citizenship. unfortunately we were deported to india in 1993,while our case was pending in federal court.we both were good citizens during our stay in canada and we are not having any criminal record there.is there any way of returning to canada now along with my daughters??????????????
You would have to apply for Authorization to Return to Canada if you were deported and a visitor's visa. Your daughters are Canadian citizens and can enter any time they wish.

heenaverma

Aug 2, 2011
during 1986 ,there were hindu-sikh riots in india.i am hindu but my wife was sikh so it was dangerous for us to live in india at that time so we came to canada and there i applied for refugee status.meanwhile authorities allowed me to work in canada.after 6 yrs,immigration dept opened my case and told me to leave canada as india had become peaceful country by then.and so they gave me departure notice in 1992, i reapplied in federal court for further stay in canada.but they arrested me and sent me to india although my case was pending.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your daughters can sponsor their parents if they are eligible or you can try to apply for a 10 year multiple visitor visa to return to Canada with your daughters.