+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Returned file

Diljeet kaur

May 13, 2019
Do you at least have the application ID ( I don't need it). Create a GC key account and link your paper application to you online account.

Here are the steps;
Create a new GC Key account. On the link https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html, click "Sign in or create an account to apply online" on right and go down a little to "continue to GC Key" and click it. Now click "Sign Up" on the right and create a new profile. Remember the answers to the security questions that you'd be setting at this time.
Once that's done, login again and click "Add (link) your application to your account " on the User's account page.
Select category as "temporary residence" and sub-category as TRV. Under "Application details" select last option. Enter UCI, no hyphens and no space. Enter Family Name as last name on passport (upper/lower case matters). Next, select passport form drop down.
Enter all other fields as filled in application form. And click "search my application". If all fields are correct it will give you the application and you can proceed with linking it. If not, it give you 4 more attempts in 24 hours and then it would ask you to try again after 24 hours.
I do it .Now my status is refusal. Now what I do .

Diljeet kaur

May 13, 2019
Then, I am really sorry. No agent or forum member can help you here. You need an immigration lawyer. Agents are not always lawyers.
Thank you. Please reply me of my one question,I haven't recieve any refusal letter on my email. What I do now? How I know they sent me refusal letter or not.

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Thank you. Please reply me of my one question,I haven't recieve any refusal letter on my email. What I do now? How I know they sent me refusal letter or not.
Was your email ID registered with CIC or your agent's?

Diljeet kaur

May 13, 2019
Did you check your spam folder? And are you really sure your ID was on the file or was it your agent's? You can also check it on the CIC account you just created.
Yes, I check my spam folder but it has no any mail on it . I am sure,he provide my mail .I receive my biometric letter of chandigarh embassy and Delhi.In CIC account show only refusal status .How I know what reason why I get refusal.

alexhocain

Star Member
May 10, 2019
Yes, I check my spam folder but it has no any mail on it . I am sure,he provide my mail .I receive my biometric letter of chandigarh embassy and Delhi.In CIC account show only refusal status .How I know what reason why I get refusal.
That means he has given your email.
you should wait

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
That could be only in the Refusal Email and I am assuming there is no attachment in the "messages" in the online account also?

Diljeet kaur

May 13, 2019
That could be only in the Refusal Email and I am assuming there is no attachment in the "messages" in the online account also?
Unfortunately, I haven't recieve any refusal letter on my mail until.I need it because i applied refund my fees of the college. They sent me mail please first you provide your refusal letter. And I also want to know what's reason why embassy gave me refusal. What I do now?

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Unfortunately, I haven't recieve any refusal letter on my mail until.I need it because i applied refund my fees of the college. They sent me mail please first you provide your refusal letter. And I also want to know what's reason why embassy gave me refusal. What I do now?
Are there any messages in the online account?