+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Returned Application

spetroun

Star Member
Mar 20, 2013
They stamped on the first page Received Dec 21 2020 and glued her photos on the top right. I am thinking now they are accepting the time as stamped on the first page as the official time it was received to them and opened initially.

I read the same stuff on the forum..

the date of signature on the original application will still be used for physical presence calculations..

They just resent it even though it was over 90 days old because of the time stamp on the first page of the application.

quote: Take my example, my first appl. was received sept 6 and they returned to me on dec 4. It had the same language as this poster 'kawaii'.
So when I resent it on dec 5 the signature /date on it was definitely more than 90 days old. If that 90 day condition was so important for a resent applicaiton they would have clearly stated so and asked me to send a new application. Instead they said that the old date will be used for physical calculation. unquote

Das67

Oct 19, 2019
They stamped on the first page Received Dec 21 2020 and glued her photos on the top right. I am thinking now they are accepting the time as stamped on the first page as the official time it was received to them and opened initially.

I read the same stuff on the forum..

the date of signature on the original application will still be used for physical presence calculations..

They just resent it even though it was over 90 days old because of the time stamp on the first page of the application.

quote: Take my example, my first appl. was received sept 6 and they returned to me on dec 4. It had the same language as this poster 'kawaii'.
So when I resent it on dec 5 the signature /date on it was definitely more than 90 days old. If that 90 day condition was so important for a resent applicaiton they would have clearly stated so and asked me to send a new application. Instead they said that the old date will be used for physical calculation. unquote
You should be fine this is just my opinion add the missing info and resend, better to add LOE.
Good luck!

sookie85

Apr 30, 2014
Kosovo
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
09-05-2015
AOR Received.
07-08-2015
File Transfer...
07-08-2015
Med's Request
26-05-2016
Med's Done....
13-06-2016
Interview........
09-05-2016
Passport Req..
28-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-08-2016
I can't believe a signature was forgotten on the Use of a Representative form, dumb me. .

Now this is becoming a dilemma because of the 90 days cut off from the time the application was signed on Nov29th. It is day 86 now and I am not sure if they will receive it on time if I send it registered mail today.

This is where I am confused...

1./ If I do a complete new application and have it all completed today, what happens with the old application (they glued her passport photo to the top right of the paperwork) when it was returned to me. DO I need new passport photos for her again?

It does mention on the returned paperwork the following message

NOTE: the date of signature on the original application will still be used for physical presence calculations.. Note was bolded black.

Now I understood from the website

(Type the date you will sign the application. The date you sign the application must be the same date as the application date used in the Online Physical Presence Calculator...)

Is there a possibility they are waiving the 90 days because of delays to mailing and processing due to covid?

thanks
Hi,

Just sign the form and send the same app. back, a friend of mine did the same and they accepted it.

Manojgdv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
My dependent kid PR application is returned with the below reasoning. I uploaded the forms IMM1344 and 5669 again with the mentioned corrections and also uploaded LOE, but the problem is, submit application is not highlighted. Not sure, if there is any other documents that I need to submit but missing. Could someone please help here.

Please note your application has been rejected for the following reason:

IMM1344

IMM 1344 Application to Sponsor, Sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking

• Missing (handwritten) signature

SCHEDULE A - BACKGROUND/DECLARATION (IMM 5669) FORM:

· A parent or legal guardian must sign on behalf of a dependent child under the age of 18 when a signature for this person is required.

· Form not completed in its entirety – Missing addresses

Note: your application will be rejected as incomplete as soon as one requirement is missing. A complete application must include all required fees, all Departmental forms completed and signed (electronic and/or handwritten signature, if applicable), along with any required supporting documentation. To ensure you provide a complete application, we encourage you to follow the guidelines on the applicable Document Checklist.

An application must meet the requirements of sections 10 and 11 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR) to be accepted for processing. Section 12 of the IRPR states: “If the requirements of sections 10 and 11 are not met, the application and all documents submitted in support of the application shall be returned to the applicant.”

In addition, Ministerial Instructions were given on December 15, 2016 pursuant to section 87.3 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA), requiring that applications made by sponsored spouses, common-law partners and conjugal partners, as well as the associated sponsorship applications, meet certain conditions to be accepted for processing. Any application which does not meet the conditions established in the Instructions must also be returned.

The forms required by Part A of the applicable Document Checklist (found online here) are needed to satisfy section 12 of the IRPR, whereas the supporting documents required by Part B of the Document Checklist must be included to meet the conditions established by the Ministerial Instructions.

When you resubmit your application, if it meets the requirements for processing, it will then enter the processing queue based on the date of its re-submission.

If you are re-submitting your application please ensure you also include a copy of this letter.

Please refer to the Document Checklist to help you understand what documents are required for a complete application. Please note that we’ve updated the Document Checklist to make it easier to use and understand. As of February 14th, 2018, you are required to use the new checklist when submitting your application.

Note: The Schedule A – Background/Declaration (IMM 5669) form and Police certificate(s) are now required in order to meet the completeness requirements.

In addition to the Document Checklist, we have also included some additional information to assist you in understanding the requirements for your application. Please consult the application guide for more detailed information.

Note: If you intend to resubmit your application, please review all attached documents and ensure that you are using the new version of the Document Checklist. As a reminder, you should also review the application kit found on our website to help you perfect your application so that it meets the requirements for processing.

The checklist, guides, and information about country specific requirements found at the link above will help you confirm that you have included the required forms and documents we need to put your application into process.

Information about general eligibility requirements for sponsoring your spouse, common-law partner, conjugal partner, or dependent child, and the required application forms and documents which must be submitted, can be found on our website.

Mexontario

Sep 9, 2020
Windsor, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Doc's Request.
23-06-2014
AOR Received.
04-06-2014
File Transfer...
23-06-2014
Med's Request
23-06-2014
Med's Done....
07-08-2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-11-2014
LANDED..........
04-04-2015
My dependent kid PR application is returned with the below reasoning. I uploaded the forms IMM1344 and 5669 again with the mentioned corrections and also uploaded LOE, but the problem is, submit application is not highlighted. Not sure, if there is any other documents that I need to submit but missing. Could someone please help here.

IMM1344

· A parent or legal guardian must sign on behalf of a dependent child under the age of 18 when a signature for this person is required.

Note: your application will be rejected as incomplete as soon as one requirement is missing. A complete application must include all required fees, all Departmental forms completed and signed (electronic and/or handwritten signature, if applicable), along with any required supporting documentation. To ensure you provide a complete application, we encourage you to follow the guidelines on the applicable Document Checklist.

An application must meet the requirements of sections 10 and 11 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR) to be accepted for processing. Section 12 of the IRPR states: “If the requirements of sections 10 and 11 are not met, the application and all documents submitted in support of the application shall be returned to the applicant.”

In addition, Ministerial Instructions were given on December 15, 2016 pursuant to section 87.3 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA), requiring that applications made by sponsored spouses, common-law partners and conjugal partners, as well as the associated sponsorship applications, meet certain conditions to be accepted for processing. Any application which does not meet the conditions established in the Instructions must also be returned.

The forms required by Part A of the applicable Document Checklist (found online here) are needed to satisfy section 12 of the IRPR, whereas the supporting documents required by Part B of the Document Checklist must be included to meet the conditions established by the Ministerial Instructions.

When you resubmit your application, if it meets the requirements for processing, it will then enter the processing queue based on the date of its re-submission.

If you are re-submitting your application please ensure you also include a copy of this letter.

Please refer to the Document Checklist to help you understand what documents are required for a complete application. Please note that we’ve updated the Document Checklist to make it easier to use and understand. As of February 14th, 2018, you are required to use the new checklist when submitting your application.

Note: The Schedule A – Background/Declaration (IMM 5669) form and Police certificate(s) are now required in order to meet the completeness requirements.

In addition to the Document Checklist, we have also included some additional information to assist you in understanding the requirements for your application. Please consult the application guide for more detailed information.

Note: If you intend to resubmit your application, please review all attached documents and ensure that you are using the new version of the Document Checklist. As a reminder, you should also review the application kit found on our website to help you perfect your application so that it meets the requirements for processing.

The checklist, guides, and information about country specific requirements found at the link above will help you confirm that you have included the required forms and documents we need to put your application into process.

Information about general eligibility requirements for sponsoring your spouse, common-law partner, conjugal partner, or dependent child, and the required application forms and documents which must be submitted, can be found on our website.
Not sure what you need help with. The form numbers and missing details are already mentioned. Just complete them and resubmit. Else, you can do a fresh application altogether with the same receipt.

code_chef

Sep 3, 2018

IMM1344

Hi Manoj,

would you please share me what did you do because I got the same rejection.

limhockkiong

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
@code_chef I see that you mentioned IMM5669 and I just Googled what it is.

Did you mean you were applying for your child via the Family Class Sponsorship path and that you forgot to sign? And this path is different from the Subclass 5(2) where a parent submits on behalf of a minor and both parent and minor are applying for Canadian citizenships?