sylviabenita

Nov 13, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-10-2017
AOR Received.
16-11-2017
My application was delivered on October 16th (family of 3). No AOR and application has not returned yet either. So creating this thread to see how long it takes for CIC to return incomplete application. Anyone had their application returned post Bill C6? Thanks

gigig

Nov 9, 2017
My application was delivered on October 16th (family of 3). No AOR and application has not returned yet either. So creating this thread to see how long it takes for CIC to return incomplete application. Anyone had their application returned post Bill C6? Thanks
just use your logic, since many Oct 16th applicants have not received AOR yet, therefor no one can tell you how long will it take for CIC to complete issuing AORs and/or returning applications. in the other word there are still plenty of application which have not been reviewed yet. wait 3-4 more weeks then start being worried.. now relax and have a De-Caf!

sylviabenita

Nov 13, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-10-2017
AOR Received.
16-11-2017
Thank you. I searched the forum to see if there is a thread allowing application with returned applications connect. I couldn’t find one. So created this one. I am patiently waiting.

just use your logic, since many Oct 16th applicants have not received AOR yet, therefor no one can tell you how long will it take for CIC to complete issuing AORs and/or returning applications. in the other word there are still plenty of application which have not been reviewed yet. wait 3-4 more weeks then start being worried.. now relax and have a De-Caf!

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
It might just be similar to AOR. As AOR is issued if all is complete as deemed by the person checking application or returned if otherwise.

Reactions: sylviabenita

CA17CA

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
I am really wondering why some people posts silly responses to members who simply "asks" questions. Please appreciate that some members might be worried or overwhelmed and the forum should be open for all questions regardless.

muhammad092

Mar 9, 2017
I am really wondering why some people posts silly responses to members who simply "asks" questions. Please appreciate that some members might be worried or overwhelmed and the forum should be open for all questions regardless.
Thankyou, i have a silly question , is there a ''- '' in the client id number. or i just put it without -

raphi974

Oct 20, 2017
i ve a silly concern .On the enveloppe i didnt mention my return adress.Obviously it's mentionned in CIT002.I expect a return since i sent pictures under regulations.Apparently that's random,it depends on officer.

ibry

Jul 25, 2010
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Thats what i said i received such a silly response to my question i felt so stupid