+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Returned Application

BLT

Jul 30, 2014
pmehley said:
Yes. They will. I had mine returned twice. First because I missed sending the English Certificate and second time I missed sending the Original Birth certificate (Non-English) for my child.
Did you apply the citizenship for your child too? My child was born here, so I don't need to apply for her, I mentioned her name in the application, but I didn't send the birth certificate.

Ronaldo Da Lima 89

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
pmehley said:
Yes. They will. I had mine returned twice. First because I missed sending the English Certificate and second time I missed sending the Original Birth certificate (Non-English) for my child.
Your situation is different because you forgot to send a document, but in his and my case, we just forgot to write N/A in front of some question. So, our applications may go through normally depending on how lenient the officer is as what I was told from a CIC call center agent.

BLT

Jul 30, 2014
Ronaldo Da Lima 89 said:
Your situation is different because you forgot to send a document, but in his and my case, we just forgot to write N/A in front of some question. So, our applications may go through normally depending on how lenient the officer is as what I was told from a CIC call center agent.
For your case, you better quickly send them a letter to explain. It won't harm you if they don't accept it that way. But if it works, it will save you 2 months.

hoping_canadian

Jun 20, 2014
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BLT said:
I already being sent back 1 time, lost 1.5 month. It's because my passport already expired. When I received the package, I didn't even touch other things, just put in an explanation letter and resent it, took me only 10 minutes.
Do you know why you got RQ?
I have no idea about RQ. since I landed in canada i never went outside even for a day. after i submit my application then I went outside canada he he he