Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Put 2 photocopies of passport, one for the passport requirement and one for ID requirement and the other ID would be driver's license or health card if you don't have drivers license (ex. bc service card)

Reactions: gommi

JF28

May 1, 2018
I had the same problem and got my application back today. We sent our application through mail as one family document. It is just weird that they marked my application and sister's application as COMPLETE but they returned my parents application with a note that they did not submitted two identification documents. FYI - I was the one who collated and prepared our application . FYI- EACH DOCUMENTS WAS submitted with our PASSPORT and PR CARDS as identity documents .

and they don't have any other government Id's except for their health cards. I thought PR card is consider as valid ID and HEALTH CARD IS NOT.
It is really confusing that my sister's and I applications was accepted given the fact that we submitted the same documents.

My last resort is to resubmit the application with the photocopy of their health cards. Does the work health insurance counted as ID as well, ? I don't know , I'm very confuse at the moment. Please contact me at fjson28@yahoo.com . Thank you in advance