+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Returned application/lost documents

gurleegurl

Star Member
Dec 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Part of our application got sent back to us and so can someone please clarify this for me..

"..your entire package, along with all requested documents/information, and copy of this letter must be resubmitted in order to be placed in queue to be processed.."
-..does this mean that we have to send the WHOLE entire package again?!

" please do not return any documents or portion of the application under separate order..."
-exactly what does this mean?

Im confused why they have to send some parts of the application back at us for us to just send back to them. It makes absolutely no sense at all. They couldve just asked for teh documents that THEY LOST. Instead of sending some parts back.

Azsereth

Star Member
Jul 9, 2012
Montreal, QC
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
20-06-2011
gurleegurl said:
Part of our application got sent back to us and so can someone please clarify this for me..

"..your entire package, along with all requested documents/information, and copy of this letter must be resubmitted in order to be placed in queue to be processed.."
-..does this mean that we have to send the WHOLE entire package again?!

" please do not return any documents or portion of the application under separate order..."
-exactly what does this mean?

Im confused why they have to send some parts of the application back at us for us to just send back to them. It makes absolutely no sense at all. They couldve just asked for teh documents that THEY LOST. Instead of sending some parts back.
I think they're asking for you to re-submit the entire application, and specifying that it should be shipped together (as opposed to shipping it in separate packages, even if they're mailed at the same time).

AnaMaria

May 2, 2012
New Westminster, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-05-2012
AOR Received.
09-07-2012
File Transfer...
24-07-2012
Med's Done....
04-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
08-11-2012
LANDED..........
30-11-2012!
Sorry to hear that.

I think what it means is that the documents should be in order of the check lists with those check lists on top the stacks.

Sweden

VIP Member
Mar 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/04/2012
File Transfer...
13/07/2012
Med's Done....
02/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
05/11/12, received in Canada 19/11/12
LANDED..........
24/11/12, PR card received 30/01/12
but it also seems, as they ask you to submit the copy of the letter, that they might process your file according to the original date where it was received at CIC - so the best you can do is to send everything ( following the previous advices) as soon as possible with a copy of the letter they sent you and hopefully it will not delay your file too much.
Good luck,
Sweden

visita44

Jun 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 4, 2011
Med's Done....
Jan 27, 2011
Interview........
Mar 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Mar 13, 2012
AnaMaria said:
Sorry to hear that.

I think what it means is that the documents should be in order of the check lists with those check lists on top the stacks.
I agree with you.. It's better that the forms and supporting documents are in order according to checklist.. Place the supporting documents next to the forms that asks for it..