+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Returned 2014 FSW Application. Applying for EE

yetsky22

Jan 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I applied for 2014 FSW for NOC code 1112. it was returned for the reason "my employment letters from my employer do not provide sufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that i do not have substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the NOC, including all of the essential duties".

I'm planning to apply for the express entry, can i apply for another NOC?

I asked my consultant and they said that I can not apply for another NOC because I already have a record in canadian immigration that i applied for NOC1112. And if i will apply for EE, I can only apply for that NOC1112 only.

thanks in advance...

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
Not trying to be an expert on NOC, but let's see if I make any sense. Please kindly correct me if I'm wrong.

Your consultant doesn't make sense to me. CIC rejected you because you used NOC 1112, while they believe you aren't performing NOC 1112. And now you want to apply using another NOC code and they say you are stuck with 1112 because they have a record?

Express entry doesn't have restriction on NOC so you can go ahead, make sure you use a NOC code that matches your duties and have prove of it, then get into the EE pool.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
yetsky22 said:
I applied for 2014 FSW for NOC code 1112. it was returned for the reason "my employment letters from my employer do not provide sufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that i do not have substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the NOC, including all of the essential duties".

I asked my consultant and they said that I can not apply for another NOC because I already have a record in canadian immigration that i applied for NOC1112. And if i will apply for EE, I can only apply for that NOC1112 only.
It's not clear if the problem was the wrong NOC, or the letter of employment lacked an adequate description of your job duties. It sounds like it is the latter. Changing the NOC won't fix an inadequate letter of employment. If you think the NOC was correct, then you need to work on the letter of employment.

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
yetsky22 said:

thanks in advance...
First of all, you can apply for whatever NOC you want. People can even apply for multiple NOCs at the very same time, so the consultant is clueless to say the least.

Second, whatever NOC you end of choosing, make sure it matches your job descriptions well. Make sure you understand what the exact problem was in your first application or you might end up making the same mistake again.

briandg

Jan 8, 2015
yetsky22 said:

thanks in advance...
I have the same situation,,,applying for another NOC will not help because you have a record already there. It is better to get another employment certificate maybe because your certificate is not complete..... you have to get a detailed one with enumeration of duties and responsibilities.also don't forget to ask the exact number of hours worked per week

yetsky22

Jan 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My agency said that I already have a record in CIO that I applied for NOC1112, so it'll be a falsification of documents if I will apply for another NOC because I intended to apply for that NOC1112. I strongly disagree with them and I didn't buy their reason. I also think they are just saving the image of the agency so that I will not think that they are a big factor why my application was returned. On the other hand, I also have a fault for trusting them 100%.

Anyways, I have a question about my NOC...

My current job is under NOC1112, which is according to CIO, my employment letters are not sufficient. I've been working there since 2009 (5 years). Before 2009, I was a Bank Supervisor and my duties are same as NOC 6314 which is qualified for EE. Can i apply for NOC 6314 on EE?

yetsky22

Jan 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mf4361 said:
Not trying to be an expert on NOC, but let's see if I make any sense. Please kindly correct me if I'm wrong.

Your consultant doesn't make sense to me. CIC rejected you because you used NOC 1112, while they believe you aren't performing NOC 1112. And now you want to apply using another NOC code and they say you are stuck with 1112 because they have a record?

Express entry doesn't have restriction on NOC so you can go ahead, make sure you use a NOC code that matches your duties and have prove of it, then get into the EE pool.
thanks mf4361. thats right they said im stuck with 1112 because CIC already had a record of me already. What if i will use my other job experience which will qualify for NOC6314....