Mayu9890

Dec 4, 2017
Hello everyonre,
I have applied for TRV application

online submission : 2nd nov
cofirmation : 2nd nov
passport request : 16th nov
passport sent : 17th nov
passport delivered at ottawa :21st nov (as per tracking history)

after that there is no update to my applicaton.
what should I do in this situation and how long it takes to get my passport back.
i have flight on 11th december and its a urgency to go india,i am going for my marriage., so what should i do in this situation, there is any contact number or any other option.

Reactions: Sony grewal

geeti4546

Sep 22, 2017
Hello everyonre,
I have applied for TRV application

online submission : 2nd nov
cofirmation : 2nd nov
passport request : 16th nov
passport sent : 17th nov
passport delivered at ottawa :21st nov (as per tracking history)

after that there is no update to my applicaton.
what should I do in this situation and how long it takes to get my passport back.
i have flight on 11th december and its a urgency to go india,i am going for my marriage., so what should i do in this situation, there is any contact number or any other option.
Did you send a returning envelope with that ? there should be a returning tracking number on that you can check online

Mayu9890

Dec 4, 2017
Did you send a returning envelope with that ? there should be a returning tracking number on that you can check online
yes I did.
I have sent return envelop as per specification and i am checking tracking every hour but still doesnt activated yet.
even the there is no update on my application, it shows application was approved but on first page there is only submitted.

geeti4546

Sep 22, 2017
yes I did.
I have sent return envelop as per specification and i am checking tracking every hour but still doesnt activated yet.
even the there is no update on my application, it shows application was approved but on first page there is only submitted.
then you should have send a case specific inquiry as soon as possible as yoy have very less days to go to india