+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Return label tracker not activated yet. Package sent by IRCC

Shahbaz12

Jul 24, 2019
Hello everyone, IRCC have approved my visa on 13th-feb-2020 and sent passports package to fedex on 24th-feb. but my return label has not been activated yet. As per Fedex they have not received the package yet from IRCC and this is why it not scanned and not activated yet.
This is a very stressful situation for me I don’t understand what to do, I have raised a case specific enquiry with IRCC and fedex both.

is there anyone else in this situation or have experienced it in the past please comment waiting for your kind response...

lampbreaker

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2015
I don't remember exactly, but I have seen posts from other people here. It can take a week even after status changes to approved and tracker activation.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello everyone, IRCC have approved my visa on 13th-feb-2020 and sent passports package to fedex on 24th-feb. but my return label has not been activated yet. As per Fedex they have not received the package yet from IRCC and this is why it not scanned and not activated yet.
This is a very stressful situation for me I don’t understand what to do, I have raised a case specific enquiry with IRCC and fedex both.

is there anyone else in this situation or have experienced it in the past please comment waiting for your kind response...
It isn’t the 24th yet.

Reactions: chancan