+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Retail Jobs Toronto

Rosela

Sep 18, 2019
Hello

Whats the retail market like in Toronto? I am moving there in about 7 months from now.
I am experienced in retail buying and sales, i do work with european brands currently as a commercial director. I have already started applying for several similiar jobs online. I have also adjusted my cv as per the canadian version.

Is it true what they say about having the canadian experience and exposure?

Many thanks

Engr_Sam

Nov 5, 2019
Hello

Whats the retail market like in Toronto? I am moving there in about 7 months from now.
I am experienced in retail buying and sales, i do work with european brands currently as a commercial director. I have already started applying for several similiar jobs online. I have also adjusted my cv as per the canadian version.

Many thanks
yes its very important to have Canadian experience and when someone doesn't have Canadian experience they have start from the bottom and when they get experience they gradually move up

feel free for any help if needed
Cheers and good luck

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello

Many thanks
Lots of retail job but I think you mean buying for retail stores. I think you will find that it is a really tough industry and that many Canadian companies have closed in the past 20 years. When you say retail jobs in Canada it usually means jobs in the store. You are really limited to one or two cities for buying jobs. Both you and your husband seem to have great jobs so you may have to adjust your expectations. Canada is a relatively small market,