+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RESUME AND APPLICATION LETTER

Oct 11, 2019
Good morning everyone,

Anyone here can help me check if my application and covering letter is good enough for my application?
I heard that Synergie Hunt International Ontario is looking for a Customer Service Assistant. Can somebody check it for me? Please, help me. I want to make it sure that my resume and covering letter are persuading.

How can I attach my file here?

Thank you so much.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Good morning everyone,

Anyone here can help me check if my application and covering letter is good enough for my application?
I heard that Synergie Hunt International Ontario is looking for a Customer Service Assistant. Can somebody check it for me? Please, help me. I want to make it sure that my resume and covering letter are persuading.

How can I attach my file here?

Thank you so much.
The job offer is fake.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Synergie Hunt International is just an employment agent so maybe share who the actual job offer is with and the job offer?

As above very unlikely any company is going to employ anyone from outside of Canada for a customer service assistant job given they would need to apply for an LMIA and show that no resident was available.

Oct 11, 2019
Synergie Hunt International is just an employment agent so maybe share who the actual job offer is with and the job offer?

As above very unlikely any company is going to employ anyone from outside of Canada for a customer service assistant job given they would need to apply for an LMIA and show that no resident was available.
It was shared in the facebook. Thank you for your message.