+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Result of Hearing

Toronto@2018

Dec 3, 2018
I recieved my Decision letter today 9th Dec but unfortunately it’s negative.Can somebody plz refer me good Indian/Pak lawyer for Reappeal(IFA)

Rakib hasan

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
In my opinion they go through the file and your hearing to come to a decision and also remember there is a lot of pile up ..so sometimes depending on the judge ,it may take longer . Wish you all the best.
I got my decision at the end of hearing , as I am a legacy applicant and the judge saw it has been hard for me . She was nice and said don't worry it's all gonna be fine and welcome to Canada :)
Have faith everyone and keep smiling and think positive. Don't think too much as it may upset destiny. Leave it to the universe.
Hi ,
I got my Accepted letter after two weeks .
Thank you

Jan 10, 2017
I received notice of decision, positive, one of the expedited countries.

Applied Nov 29 2018 Etobicoke

Hearing was 20 days ago, Decision was made 12 days (including weekends) after hearing, Canada post took 8 days, 8 days! in toronto delivery wtffff ...

finally, if you are waiting for a hearing hang in there, its tough.
Congratulations!!!

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
Hello everyone / I am still waiting for NOD
Its been one month ten days.
be patient i got mine on 103rd day. 3 months and 14 days. but thanks God it was positive

Kingofthenorth1378

Jun 28, 2019
hi guys
last Friday was my hearing. it was positive. the judge at the end of the hearing mentioned he is going to accept my case. i applied on January 2019 and got a hearing in December 2019. one more thing that i wanted to share with you guys is notice of decision. if it is accepted at the end of the hearing, you can go and fill a form to pick up the decision by yourself from irb. so you dont wait that long for canada post.

Jahangir1234

Star Member
Apr 16, 2018
hi guys
last Friday was my hearing. it was positive. the judge at the end of the hearing mentioned he is going to accept my case. i applied on January 2019 and got a hearing in December 2019. one more thing that i wanted to share with you guys is notice of decision. if it is accepted at the end of the hearing, you can go and fill a form to pick up the decision by yourself from irb. so you dont wait that long for canada post.
Congratulations!
How long your hearing went? Would you please share little more about your experience about the hearing and courtroom.
Thanks

Last edited:

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
hi guys
Did you do that yourself or you are suggesting ?