• Start date
D

Deleted member 103187

Error

Last edited by a moderator:

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
When you submitted the first application, I assume you already met the physical presence requirement. So, whether you left or not after your submission, shouldn't be an issue. I would send the same application, and hopefully they consider the stamping dates towards the processing time of your application.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
When you submitted the first application, I assume you already met the physical presence requirement. So, whether you left or not after your submission, shouldn't be an issue. I would send the same application, and hopefully they consider the stamping dates towards the processing time of your application.
If an application is returned as incomplete, resubmitting puts you back at the end of the queue again.

Mrva21

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Fill in what you have missed on original application and send it back. It will put you on the back of the line :(

Mrva21

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Visa Office......
Mississauga
No AOR for me yet and application not returned either. When they received your first application and when they returned as incomplete ?
When did you apply? It could take up to several months for AOR.

Messi lional

Star Member
Nov 9, 2014
Check you ECAS (https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?app=ecas&lang=en) . If you put email address in your application check in your spam/junk folder it might be there. I would not worrie to much at this stage as the process all together will take a little while.
No nothing is in spam . When I called them they said they are opening applications which was received on feb 4th but feb 22nd applicants are receiving AOR .

Messi lional

Star Member
Nov 9, 2014
Since I have provided separate mailing address . If they have to return it they will return it on my mailing address which was provided on application ?

Mrva21

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Visa Office......
Mississauga
There is no rule how they open applications. You might be first to receive AOR but last to take Citizenship Oath or vice versa. Processing time is about 12 months( longer now do to a huge back log). Have patience it will take time. if you don't hear nothing till the end of next month call them again.

Mrva21

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Since I have provided separate mailing address . If they have to return it they will return it on my mailing address which was provided on application ?
They will send all the mail to address you have put on application.

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
option to receive communication from CIC by email or physical mail
I provided email address , residential address and mailing address . How they will send AOR ? On the email address ?
Hi,
if you provided your email in the application, you will receive your AOR by email.

Last edited: