+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Resubmit Schedule A and IMM5562

stillak

Aug 15, 2018
Hello, I was requested to resubmit schedule A and IMM5562. Below is the message I got:

"Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form
(IMM 5669) bearing an original signature Please provide an updated Schedule A which
includes all of your employment, education, address and other personal history from the
age of 18 to the present, with no gaps. You should disregard the portion of the form
which states that only the past 10 years are required. Please note that failure to provide
a full history may result in delays in processing your application. Please note that failure
to provide a full history may result in the refusal of your application. This must be
received at this office by: 2019/05/13

IMM5562: Supplementary Information - Your Travels This must be received at this office
by: 2019/05/13"

Questions
For Schedule A, my wife does not have any education past the age of 18? do I leave that section blank including the boxes for elementary school, etc?

For IMM5562, do I need to include 1 night layovers in the trips? Also, i live right by USA border and have driven over many times without any recollection, I have requested records from CBSA but that could take over 30 days.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
You can actually request USA visit data from THE US government online with a passport number and they immrleidately show you what they have.

For parts of the form that don't apply, never leave blank. Write N/A.

stillak

Aug 15, 2018
Yes I got the USA travel history which shows the port I drove through on one occasion only. Ive driven through more times than this and I am still waiting for CBSA to provide their records as well.

Regarding education history, my wife has history before the age of 18 and on the schedule A it states to document all education history.

The officers remarks above differ in which it states to only provide education history after the age of 18

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Yes I got the USA travel history which shows the port I drove through on one occasion only. Ive driven through more times than this and I am still waiting for CBSA to provide their records as well.

Regarding education history, my wife has history before the age of 18 and on the schedule A it states to document all education history.

The officers remarks above differ in which it states to only provide education history after the age of 18
The "age of 18" refers to travel history, addresses and personal history. For education, if she only has high-school or whatever, just put that

girlhounds

Star Member
Nov 25, 2017
DUBAI
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
Apr 19 2018
Interview........
Pre arrival Apr 26, 2019
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Hello, I was requested to resubmit schedule A and IMM5562. Below is the message I got:

"Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form
(IMM 5669) bearing an original signature Please provide an updated Schedule A which
includes all of your employment, education, address and other personal history from the
age of 18 to the present, with no gaps. You should disregard the portion of the form
which states that only the past 10 years are required. Please note that failure to provide
a full history may result in delays in processing your application. Please note that failure
to provide a full history may result in the refusal of your application. This must be

IMM5562: Supplementary Information - Your Travels This must be received at this office

Questions
For Schedule A, my wife does not have any education past the age of 18? do I leave that section blank including the boxes for elementary school, etc?

For IMM5562, do I need to include 1 night layovers in the trips? Also, i live right by USA border and have driven over many times without any recollection, I have requested records from CBSA but that could take over 30 days.
how did you send the schedule A to LVO??? thru email? webform or by courier???

Deep@23

Jun 20, 2019

Questions

In how many days u got ur passport request??nd in how much time u get reply from ircc that it has been received?have you sent via email or mail?

NAKEQubita

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021
Hi all, if anyone could assist that would be great. We’re out of Canada spousal sponsorship. Here’s our timeline for context:
Applied Feb 2021
Biometrics June 2021
Medicals July 2021
Pre arrival email Jan 2022
Both the sponsor (myself) and PA have been deemed eligible according to our GCMS notes and MP. But today my husband received an email from the IRCC notifying us that we have 30 days for him to resubmit IMM5669, IMM5562 and his police clearance. I’ve checked these docs to see if any of them have been updated since we submitted back in 2021 and only IMM5562 has been updated. IMM5669 is still the exact same form we submitted. I’m wondering if this means we did something wrong or if they have any suspicions regarding his security check? Maybe they require a new police check simply because the ones he gave would be expired by now. Has anyone gone through something similar and could advise? Thanks so much!!