+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Resubmission of Schedule A Form - Missing Information

Aggrey

Nov 23, 2016
Following receipt of AOR in April, my spouse recently received a letter from CIC requesting amongst other things that section 8 and 12 of the Schedule A - Background information form should be reviewed and any gap in dates of activity/addresses within the 10 years prior to submission of our application for PR should be updated and the form resubmitted.

I would like to seek the following clarification as the letter didn't categorically state them and trying to reach CIC via phone for inquiry has been difficult:

1. When updating the form, with the date gaps for our personal history and address information in those sections, should the last dates provided be up to this current date when the form is to be resubmitted or up till the prior month when the application was submitted?

2. The letter provided an address where any documents to be submitted should be mailed to but yet stated, we should note that future correspondences will be via the online case specific enquiry form. Which method should I use? - the online method or mailing the signed original hard copy via post.

I am also concerned as I don't know if the original copy is what is required or if a scan copy is fine, since the initial submission per the checklist was for an original.

Aggrey

Nov 23, 2016
Following receipt of AOR in April, my spouse recently received a letter from CIC requesting amongst other things that section 8 and 12 of the Schedule A - Background information form should be reviewed and any gap in dates of activity/addresses within the 10 years prior to submission of our application for PR should be updated and the form resubmitted.

I would like to seek the following clarification as the letter didn't categorically state them and trying to reach CIC via phone for inquiry has been difficult:

1. When updating the form, with the date gaps for our personal history and address information in those sections, should the last dates provided be up to this current date when the form is to be resubmitted or up till the prior month when the application was submitted?

2. The letter provided an address where any documents to be submitted should be mailed to but yet stated, we should note that future correspondences will be via the online case specific enquiry form. Which method should I use? - the online method or mailing the signed original hard copy via post.

I am also concerned as I don't know if the original copy is what is required or if a scan copy is fine, since the initial submission per the checklist was for an original.
FYI - The initial form along with the entire PR application was submitted in February 2017 with the 10 years information being January 2017. So should the information provided be updated till June 2017 as I am resubmitting now or January 2017 maintained?

vpkasbek

Nov 22, 2016
Visa Office......
CPC -Sydney; Secondary visa office: CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 03, 2017
Doc's Request.
Generic Reminder Email: RPRF, Passport Bio, Sch A, PCC. 06.12.2017; Updated Sch A form 09.25.2017
Nomination.....
Dec 15, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2017
IELTS Request
Sent with package
Med's Request
Dec 15, 2017 (Upfront eMedicals); Feb 12, 2018 (Request from CIC)
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2018 (Passed)
Interview........
Not applicable; BGIP 2: Feb 27, 2018
Passport Req..
Apr 13, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 19, 2018
See my comments below.

1. When updating the form, with the date gaps for our personal history and address information in those sections, should the last dates provided be up to this current date when the form is to be resubmitted or up till the prior month when the application was submitted? I recently resubmitted mine with dates updated through current month.

2. The letter provided an address where any documents to be submitted should be mailed to but yet stated, we should note that future correspondences will be via the online case specific enquiry form. Which method should I use? - the online method or mailing the signed original hard copy via post. I did both as it doesnt hurt and you dont want to take chance coming this far. Send it through CSE and mail it to the Central Registry address. Again, that is what I did.