+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Restorer General Farm Inc, real or fake?

Zephyr12

Apr 7, 2024
noted, thank you so much for the response. Is it possible to enlightenment as to why can you say it is "fake" so I can convince with enough and valid reason (one of my officemate) who happen to pursue the application process and he even paid for document processing.

Zephyr12

Apr 7, 2024
noted, thank you so much for the response. Is it possible to enlightenment as to why can you say it is "fake" so I can convince with enough and valid reason (one of my officemate) who happen to pursue the application process and he even paid for document processing.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Well paying for something is a scam. Google the farm…website is fake and address is a small farm.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello! Given that this forum already started in 2020, I'd like to ask for any confirmation whether it is real or not. March of this year, I received Letter of Appointment with a General Farmer as job offer in Greenland General Farms Canada, Inc. with the same scenarios just like the one posted above. Posted below is the content of the email I received:

Thank you for contacting Greenland General Farms Canada Inc.

Upon the completion of the Identity Confirmation procedure and the review being made on your submitted Academic Credentials/Resume. I am delighted to extend the news that you have been shortlisted amongst a pull of applicants and proffered an Appointment Letter to work with the Greenland Team Canada. Congratulations!!!
Therefore, we have attached a copy of your Appointment Letter to this email. You are required to append your signature where necessary and submit an accomplished copy to us as soon as you receive this message.
Upon the receipt, we shall commence with the processing of your Work Visa Application to Canada as a Temporary Foreign Work.

It is imperative to note that the duration of your Appointment lapses after two years renewable subject to the discretion of your employer or Head of Department.

Thank you for choosing to work with the Greenland General Farms Team.

Best Regards,

Debbie D. Morgan
(Human Resources Manager)
It's very obviously a scam.

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
Did you apply for the job or did it mysteriously appear out of Internetland?
Why would a Canadian company employ foreigners to do a job every Canadian could do

Zephyr12

Apr 7, 2024
Did you apply for the job or did it mysteriously appear out of Internetland?
Why would a Canadian company employ foreigners to do a job every Canadian could do
My officemate was the one who applied first and he introduced it to us. So we tried to applied on the link provided but I am not totally convinced that it is a legit company that is why I look for resources thru online where I can verify the legitimacy but I find nothing until I bumped with this online forum and decided to share the same experiences

Last edited:

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
My officemate was the one who applied first and he introduced it to us. So we tried to applied on the link provided but I am not totally convinced that it is a legit company that is why I look for resources thru online where I can verify the legitimacy but I find nothing until I bumped with this online forum and decided to share the same experiences
There's 0% chance it's real.

Zephyr12

Apr 7, 2024
UPDATE: (this is based on my officemate's experience since he decided to proceed with the application)
According to his experience, he already paid necessary fees according to what is asked from him. I asked him where did he send the payment and told me that the company is affiliated with these banks (UnionBank, BPI). After payment this is the email he received.

Thank you for contacting Greenland General Farms Canada Inc. This is to acknowledge the receipt of your Attendance Fee as earlier requested in our previous email which will enable us to schedule your attendance with our Legal Representative in relation to the concluding part of your Work Visa Application Process and the implementation of your Work Permit Visa to Canada. On this premise, we will contact you again as soon as the schedule of our Legal Representative has been confirmed. We appreciate your adherence and cooperation. Kind regards, Debbie D. Morgan (Human Resources Manager)

Last edited:

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
UPDATE: (this is based on my officemate's experience since he decided to proceed with the application)
According to his experience, he already paid necessary fees according to the what is asked from him. I asked him where did he send the payment and told me that the company is affiliated with these banks (UnionBank, BPI). After payment this is the email he received.

Thank you for contacting Greenland General Farms Canada Inc. This is to acknowledge the receipt of your Attendance Fee as earlier requested in our previous email which will enable us to schedule your attendance with our Legal Representative in relation to the concluding part of your Work Visa Application Process and the implementation of your Work Permit Visa to Canada. On this premise, we will contact you again as soon as the schedule of our Legal Representative has been confirmed. We appreciate your adherence and cooperation. Kind regards, Debbie D. Morgan (Human Resources Manager)
Oh goodness, what have he done....
What have bank of Philippines need to do with Canada????
Can't he read between lines it says fees for attendance.
They will come up with this as excuse later...

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
According to his experience, he already paid necessary fees according to what is asked from him. I asked him where did he send the payment and told me that the company is affiliated with these banks (UnionBank, BPI). After payment this is the email he received.

It's very obviously a scam as all of us have told you.

It sounds like you've tried to convince him and it hasn't worked. Let him find out the hard way.

Zephyr12

Apr 7, 2024
Oh goodness, what have he done....
What have bank of Philippines need to do with Canada????
Can't he read between lines it says fees for attendance.
They will come up with this as excuse later...
Alright, thank you for your response.

Zephyr12

Apr 7, 2024
It's very obviously a scam as all of us have told you.

It sounds like you've tried to convince him and it hasn't worked. Let him find out the hard way.
Yeah, I already told him about the possibilities of it being a scam

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Yeah, I already told him about the possibilities of it being a scam
It's not a possibility. There is literally zero chance this is real.