+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Restoration

awesomegod

Apr 5, 2017
Apply now to change your status to visitor. That way, you will not go out of status and won't have to apply for Restoration.
Hello,

I got nomination certification along with the supporting letter for the work permit.
I applied and got refused that I only paid $155 CAD instead of $255 and now i went into restoration period.
How do I pay the $100 open work permit fee? When I upload everything and go to the payment page it is asking me to pay only $155 CAD?

I am assuming that I can only apply PR with the Ontario nomination I have ONLY when I hold a valid work permit? Please correct me if I am wrong?

Seniors pls respond and help me out in this?

MR242013

Dec 2, 2016
Pl share time line for restoration as visitor application. How long does it take. I have applied in Feb 2017. Still waiting.

dilberyunus

Jun 5, 2017
I got work permit
Restoration work permit application 28 feb
Work permit approved 26 april
Hi cheire, I'm facing the same problem at the moment. Submitted my work permit extension application + restoration on May 26, 2017. I talked to an ircc agent on the phone today and she told me the processing time (61 days as of today) would be delayed in my case coz of the restoration. I guess what she meant was it would take longer to process WP + restoration than the regular WP extension application. So basically what you see on their website about updated processing time doesn't really apply to the people who are out of status and applying for restoration of status. It seems that you got your WP extension in about 60 days starting from the day you submitted your application. Do you remember the processing time ( how many days?) they indicated on their website around the time you were waiting for a decision? Many thanks!!

dilberyunus

Jun 5, 2017
If anyone out there who recently applied for WP+restoration, what are your stories? If you got it approved, how long did it take? If you'reon the wait, how long have you been waiting? Please share your stories, so maybe we the ones are facing the same issues can get some insights form your stories. Thanks!

Caz123

Jul 10, 2017
I submitted my restoration and wp application. 28th may 2017 online still not heard anything. Ircc not so help full help desk informed me it could take up to 4 mth, so left in limbo with no exact processing time. I paid my immigration consultant my fees she told me she had sent it off, when she had not. Now I am the one who suffers for her mistake

dilberyunus

Jun 5, 2017
I submitted my restoration and wp application. 28th may 2017 online still not heard anything. Ircc not so help full help desk informed me it could take up to 4 mth, so left in limbo with no exact processing time. I paid my immigration consultant my fees she told me she had sent it off, when she had not. Now I am the one who suffers for her mistake
Hi, I submitted my wp+restoration on May 26 and still haven't heard anything. When I called CIC yesterday, they gave me the regular answer that they've trained to give, that 'online processing time posted on the website is just an idea, an average estimated time period', helpless as usual.. so I guess we just have to wait with patience. Best of luck!!