+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Restoration of status

RyanKr

Apr 19, 2023
What other verification processes did they say are there for you to do after criminal check? I thought they were listed on your IRCC application checklist. Wasn’t background check the final item on check?
Im not sure but they told me that the criminality is all that is complete and nothing else has started yet.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Its amazing that you had the courage to write that as a response. Its not tough love, its an inhumane process.

You're embarrassing, how can you sit and write that this is the correct procedure, waiting for months and months as IRCC drag their feet processing applications
On the flip side . You’re a temporary foreign worker , in a foreign country , that didn’t obviously follow the rules

Ralloblack88

May 11, 2024
Im not sure but they told me that the criminality is all that is complete and nothing else has started yet.
I see .I asked because on my account list . it says no biometric.no medical needed. No documents needed. Then before the final step it says
“aback ground check is being processed”

and final step after that would “Officer review”

did you check your IRCC account and see if any updates on your page?

RyanKr

Apr 19, 2023
On the flip side . You’re a temporary foreign worker , in a foreign country , that didn’t obviously follow the rules
Who said I havent followed the rules?

Im saying the process is shambolic, we pay money for this and timelines are blown out and applications are dragged out with no end in sight

RyanKr

Apr 19, 2023
I see .I asked because on my account list . it says no biometric.no medical needed. No documents needed. Then before the final step it says
“aback ground check is being processed”

and final step after that would “Officer review”

did you check your IRCC account and see if any updates on your page?
Yeah there hasnt been any updates on my application page