canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Thank you for your reply..
Do you know how much I supposed to show the funds in my bank account?
Enough to fund however long you plan to stay. Given that your score is not high enough to get an ITA and probably won't be for awhile, you probably shouldn't plan on very long.

Suveka16

Dec 20, 2019
Enough to fund however long you plan to stay. Given that your score is not high enough to get an ITA and probably won't be for awhile, you probably shouldn't plan on very long.
I am not planning for very long, just 2-3 months visit visa is enough. I am planning to show 5000 cad in my account and 6 months bank statement. Do you think these are enough to get my visit visa?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I am not planning for very long, just 2-3 months visit visa is enough. I am planning to show 5000 cad in my account and 6 months bank statement. Do you think these are enough to get my visit visa?
$5000 is quite low for 2-3 months.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Please suggest me an amount?
I can't give you an amount. It is subjective. Generally, visitors are expected to show several thousand dollars for short trips of only a few weeks. If you can justify your expenses for a longer stay on a lesser amount, then you can try to explain that to IRCC.

Nika1989

Sep 25, 2019
Hi.i sent visitor extension 1 day before my status expired .but I beleive that RCC will see this like after my status expired.because their eastern time.different with our town.i don't know how it will be now.because before 7 February 2020 I with my husband sent Inland Sponsorship application together with Open work permit.but I forget to write my sister's place of birth in IMM5406 form.so I sent Web Form to immigration with our Sponsorship application's temporary number.which I was given when I called to immigration support Center.but I wanted just in case apply for visitor extension too.if the sponsorship application anyway will be return like incomplete and will stay without any status in country.but I think It was not good idea.because in receipt when I applied for extension they wrote 15 March.but I applied 14.because of time difference and now it will looks like I applied for visitor extension after my status expired.i I don't know what will happen now.will they refuse visitor extension because I applied after expire date in their time.and what will happen with out sponsorship application with an open work permit.and if I still have now impied status because we sent sponsorship application with open work permit 7 February 2020 before my status expire and they received It in February 13.i need your advise please.dont know if they will choose one of this applications I mean open work permit and visitor extension.i just scare that they will first check visitor extension before an open work permit and refuse it because of expire data and I will stay without any status.and do I still have implied status as they didn't give my answer about open work permit.they just gave my our sponsorship applications temporary number.waiting for your answer and hope for help.

Nika1989

Sep 25, 2019
My status expired today.March 15.I applied to visitor extension on March 14 in the evening,but in receipt was like 15 March night because of time difference.I think I shouldn't do that.But I read I can apply 1 day before my status expire.but forgot about the time difference.and processing time of visitor extension is 106 days.and an open work permit is 3-4 month.we sent open work permit with sponsorship 7 February 2020 month and 7 days ago.i just don't know which application they will check now ?both or one of them?because on their website they wrote that they will send answer and all documents with only one application.visitor extension or open work permit.im so worry now.that I can stay without status now.just hope to your advise.and want to know if I still have impied status because I'm waiting for open work permit answer.thank you.waiting for your answer

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi.i sent visitor extension 1 day before my status expired .but I beleive that RCC will see this like after my status expired.because their eastern time.different with our town.i don't know how it will be now.because before 7 February 2020 I with my husband sent Inland Sponsorship application together with Open work permit.but I forget to write my sister's place of birth in IMM5406 form.so I sent Web Form to immigration with our Sponsorship application's temporary number.which I was given when I called to immigration support Center.but I wanted just in case apply for visitor extension too.if the sponsorship application anyway will be return like incomplete and will stay without any status in country.but I think It was not good idea.because in receipt when I applied for extension they wrote 15 March.but I applied 14.because of time difference and now it will looks like I applied for visitor extension after my status expired.i I don't know what will happen now.will they refuse visitor extension because I applied after expire date in their time.and what will happen with out sponsorship application with an open work permit.and if I still have now impied status because we sent sponsorship application with open work permit 7 February 2020 before my status expire and they received It in February 13.i need your advise please.dont know if they will choose one of this applications I mean open work permit and visitor extension.i just scare that they will first check visitor extension before an open work permit and refuse it because of expire data and I will stay without any status.and do I still have implied status as they didn't give my answer about open work permit.they just gave my our sponsorship applications temporary number.waiting for your answer and hope for help.
My status expired today.March 15.I applied to visitor extension on March 14 in the evening,but in receipt was like 15 March night because of time difference.I think I shouldn't do that.But I read I can apply 1 day before my status expire.but forgot about the time difference.and processing time of visitor extension is 106 days.and an open work permit is 3-4 month.we sent open work permit with sponsorship 7 February 2020 month and 7 days ago.i just don't know which application they will check now ?both or one of them?because on their website they wrote that they will send answer and all documents with only one application.visitor extension or open work permit.im so worry now.that I can stay without status now.just hope to your advise.and want to know if I still have impied status because I'm waiting for open work permit answer.thank you.waiting for your answer
And that is why you don't wait until the last minute to apply. Yes, IRCC will see it as March 15th, so if your status expired March 14th, the visitor extension was pointless.

You have Implied Status from the OWP app. If that is returned, you will be out of status.

Nika1989

Sep 25, 2019
Yes.I should apply earlier. But I tried to call them and ask if I can apply fo sure. it took too much time to connect with them..I should apply earlier.
My status expired today March 15.
I applied yesterday for extension March 14,but in receipt they showed me March 15 because of difference of time.It still mean that I applied March 15 for IRCC?or they
accept application in our time or in their time?is 1 day enough to apply for extension to them? or they will consider it from March 15? and if my open work permit will be return, can I apply for restoration my visitor status?thank you for your response

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Yes.I should apply earlier. But I tried to call them and ask if I can apply fo sure. it took too much time to connect with them..I should apply earlier.
My status expired today March 15.
I applied yesterday for extension March 14,but in receipt they showed me March 15 because of difference of time.It still mean that I applied March 15 for IRCC?or they
accept application in our time or in their time?is 1 day enough to apply for extension to them? or they will consider it from March 15? and if my open work permit will be return, can I apply for restoration my visitor status?thank you for your response
If your status expired today, then it's fine.

Nika1989

Sep 25, 2019
Thank you very much for your help. But how will be with an open work permit?
Will they give answer for both applications?visitor extension and open work permit?I just want to know.. and which will be first do you think?, and do I still can apply for restoration my visitor status ? If visitor extension will refuse and an open work permit will be return as incomplete

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Thank you very much for your help. But how will be with an open work permit?
Will they give answer for both applications?visitor extension and open work permit?I just want to know.. and which will be first do you think?, and do I still can apply for restoration my visitor status ? If visitor extension will refuse and an open work permit will be return as incomplete
Both apps will be processed. I can't say which will be first.

You could apply for Restoration if you lose your status.

Nika1989

Sep 25, 2019
And is it okay that I applied the day before my status expire?can they refuse my visitor extension because of that?