+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Restoration of open work permit as a family member who included in a PR application.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I donot have lmia
I have pnp with noc c
That except me for lmia
And its called t13 excemption code
WP isn't guaranteed for PNP nominees. What type of NOC do you work in? The employer had to provide proof that the need for you as an employee is urgent. Do you work in food processing or healthcare?

Foreign workers nominated by a province or territory
See overseas processing (OP) manual chapter OP 7b, Provincial nominees, for more information on the permanent residence process for provincial nominees.
A person who has a valid nomination from a province or territory for permanent residence and is employed or has a job offer from an employer based in that province may be issued a work permit without requiring an LMIA.
In order for this provision to be applied, the application for the work permit must include the following:
  • the offer of employment and proof the employer has paid the employer compliance fee
  • a copy of the nomination letter from the provincial or territorial government that confirms that the foreign national has been nominated for permanent residence by the province (if the nomination is expired, a copy of the acknowledgement letter confirming that IRCC received the permanent residence application while the nomination was still valid)
  • a statement from the province that it has determined that all factors required for the issuance of a work permit under paragraph R204(c) as per its agreement with Canada have been met, identifying the occupation and employer information. The required factors include
    • that the nominated individual is urgently required by the provincial-based employer who has made the foreign national a job offer in that province or territory (it should be noted that self-employed persons are therefore not eligible for this type of work permit, given the lack of employer-employee relationship)
    • that the job offer is genuine and the job offer will create economic benefits or opportunities
    • that the employment is not part-time or seasonal
    • that the wages and working conditions of the employment would be sufficient to attract and retain Canadian citizens
Applications that do not include the requested information will be refused. People whose nominations have expired, but who submitted an application for permanent residence before the expiry date of the nomination and are waiting for their acknowledgement of receipt of the permanent residence application letter from IRCC should
  • delay their application for a work permit under this provision until they obtain the acknowledgement of receipt
  • seek an extension of their certificate to the nominating jurisdiction
  • obtain an LMIA

Open work permits for spouses and common-law partners
Spouses and common-law partners of provincially nominated exemption code T13 work permit holders may apply for an exemption code T13 open work permit, irrespective of the skill level of the principal applicant’s occupation. The open work permit should be location-restricted to the principal applicant’s province of work. The duration should match the lesser of either the passport validity or the principal applicant’s work permit validity.

agnelsavery

Star Member
Apr 11, 2021
India
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Chennai
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..