NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
Dear all,

I need a practical guidance on the issue of Responsibilities or Duties Letter which is a basic necessity of the Immigration- FSW Procedure.
Currently I am working in an MNC from last 4 Years. But as per the organization policy they can not provide such letter during your running employment.

So I need a solution to this problem from such a person who has actually faced an exact problem and found positive solution to it.

Thanks.

ersanjeev84

Star Member
May 12, 2014
JAPAN
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st week of Oct
Hi,

In my case same problem is coming,
I called my previous company to provide me Role & Responsibilities documents, they say we can only issue you experience letter mention your designation & DOJ DOL,

I heard from next reporting manager is also fine but it should be on company letter head along with his visiting card,
Also please keep mail from your HR mentioning that we cant provide you document like this & send along with your form,

I am going to do same thing for my form

rb107f

May 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
You can create an affidavit of Job description with annex document to justify your situation.

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
Pinkesh88 said:
Dear all,

I need a practical guidance on the issue of Responsibilities or Duties Letter which is a basic necessity of the Immigration- FSW Procedure.
Currently I am working in an MNC from last 4 Years. But as per the organization policy they can not provide such letter during your running employment.

So I need a solution to this problem from such a person who has actually faced an exact problem and found positive solution to it.

Thanks.
Sir

Drop an email to HR , request them to respond in writing . Attach this communication , response from HR , with your application that you will send to CIC / VO.

Stay Blessed

Pinkesh88

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
Thank you very much all for your quick response.

But I just want to be sure that, Do such kind of written communication work in immigration process?

I am just trying to be sure because I don't want to take any kind of risk which can be the unnecessary reason for rejection?

quhsam

Jun 11, 2014
Dear all
I will appreciate very much your advises and feedbacks

I am facing a serious problem with my work experience. I am a research student (leading to PhD), performing research in the areas of civil engineering. However, i am employed at the university, working full time (40 hours/week), and receive holidays/other benefits. My duties follow the specification provided by NOC for Civil Engineers. My question is, is my work experience valid for FSW application? In the FAQ file it is stated that 'Your work experience must have been full-time (or the equivalent in part-time hours), worked continuously and paid, for over at least one year in the same occupation. Often, jobs as teaching, research or lab assistants at post-secondary institutions are part time, only for the academic year, not the full year and would not count toward the work experience requirement for this program.'
However, since I am employed full-time and receiving salary, will my work experience be valid? Please share your ideas/experiences.