Mid of June 2010
Med's Request
received in 1st week of May 2013
Med's Done....
submitted in end of May 2013
Passport Req..
submitted in end of may 2013
Hi Friends

I am April 2010 applicant (Some you must be aware ) got DM status on 19th March 2013 followed by refusal letter recevied end of march 2013 . Reson of refusal being non complaince to MR sent by email on 9th Nov 2012 .However we didn't received any mail/letter by NDVO . We are atleast 10 people with similar issue .

We send request letter for reconsideration of our case (by email/CSQ/FAX/Letter) to NDVO for resending MR but none of us got any reply from NDVO .Shall we presume that they are no more interested in our application and decision by them is final . But atleast they should have replied to anyone of us.

What is normal response time taken by NDVO to answer query.

Any expert member can share his/her opnion shall be highly appreciated .

Thanks

migrator

Star Member
Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Feb 2010
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
22-11-2012
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
08-11-2013(Requested FBI clearance on 31st Jan'13, submitted on 15th Mar'13) and New Zealand PCC submitted on 4th May'13.
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2014
LANDED..........
In July 14
What a tragedy my friend!!! I can fully empathize with you and other people who have faced this kind of scenario. As for the response time of NDVO, it's generally 60 to 90 days as you must have seen it in the forum. But in some cases it's been 15 to 20 days too. It all depends on the nature of your query and the discretion of the VO or thier junior staff who are authorize to send replies.

I presume, without wasting any further time, contact a good immigration lawyer as you have 60 days from the decision to file for an appeal. Do some search on website and you will see that the are many good immigration lawyers in Toronto and other cities.

It's recommended that make of group of people who have faced this scenerio and then approach a lawyer, this will bring own your expense.

Or else, consider Australia for relocation as the process is really fast and it takes around 6 to 8 months to get PR.

Good Luck.

Canada_april2010

Feb 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st Week of April 2010
Doc's Request.
1st Week of June 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR rcvd . end of Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Mid of June 2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Dear Migrator

Thanks for your reply my friend. Yes it is really tragic moment for all of us.

Infact some of my closed references also advised me to hire a lawyer in toronto but i really don't know if it would lead to any positive outcome and how much time it gonna take to get any result.

What are the other possibilities to make contact with NDVO people . Now it is almost 35 days since i have send CSQ/ email but no response till date

Please advise seniors !!

Thanks

migrator said:
What a tragedy my friend!!! I can fully empathize with you and other people who have faced this kind of scenario. As for the response time of NDVO, it's generally 60 to 90 days as you must have seen it in the forum. But in some cases it's been 15 to 20 days too. It all depends on the nature of your query and the discretion of the VO or thier junior staff who are authorize to send replies.

I presume, without wasting any further time, contact a good immigration lawyer as you have 60 days from the decision to file for an appeal. Do some search on website and you will see that the are many good immigration lawyers in Toronto and other cities.

It's recommended that make of group of people who have faced this scenerio and then approach a lawyer, this will bring own your expense.

Or else, consider Australia for relocation as the process is really fast and it takes around 6 to 8 months to get PR.

Good Luck.

migrator

Star Member
Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Feb 2010
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
22-11-2012
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
08-11-2013(Requested FBI clearance on 31st Jan'13, submitted on 15th Mar'13) and New Zealand PCC submitted on 4th May'13.
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2014
LANDED..........
In July 14
Canada_april2010 said:
Dear Migrator

Thanks for your reply my friend. Yes it is really tragic moment for all of us.

Infact some of my closed references also advised me to hire a lawyer in toronto but i really don't know if it would lead to any positive outcome and how much time it gonna take to get any result.

What are the other possibilities to make contact with NDVO people . Now it is almost 35 days since i have send CSQ/ email but no response till date

Please advise seniors !!

Thanks

Believe me my friend, there is no other way to communicate to NDVO people and if there was, I would have been in Canada by now.

The only way as per my understanding in your case is through a immigration lawyer. Pls don't waste any more time. I can tell your that you have 95% chances to get a positive result.

Canada_april2010

Feb 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st Week of April 2010
Doc's Request.
1st Week of June 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR rcvd . end of Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Mid of June 2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Dear Migrator

Thanks again my friend . We will definitely look forward to option advised by you & my other friends at the earliest without wasting anymore time .

Thanks