Response from LVO

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
Dear Sir/ Madam,

Regarding: E0000000

“Your application is undergoing background checks. These checks take time, cannot be expedited and are not conducted by the London office. At times, these can take several months.

Rest assured, we will be in contact when these are completed. Unfortunately, we cannot move forward with your case until the checks are completed. Please note that cases are assessed on an individual basis and that processing times denote an average of all files.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping correspondence to a minimum.

Sincerely,”

My question is in the first line it is mentioned that my application is undergoing background check. Does that mean I cleared eligibility and criminality?

parth115

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Dear Sir/ Madam,

“Your application is undergoing background checks. These checks take time, cannot be expedited and are not conducted by the London office. At times, these can take several months.

Rest assured, we will be in contact when these are completed. Unfortunately, we cannot move forward with your case until the checks are completed. Please note that cases are assessed on an individual basis and that processing times denote an average of all files.

Sincerely,”

My question is in the first line it is mentioned that my application is undergoing background check. Does that mean I cleared eligibility and criminality?
No it does not mean that you have cleared anything.

You are at IP2 state. Do you know your Visa Office ?
The time it takes from IP2 to PPR depends a lot on the Visa Office

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
Dear Sir/ Madam,

Sincerely,”

Have you ordered gcms to make sure you are not undergoing security screening. By the wording it looks like that....Eligibility and criminality may or may not be cleared.