+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Response From CHC after Disappearance of ADDRESS on ECAS

ItsBeenLongNow

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ur a new applicant, and when did u sent them an enquiry?
Perhaps the cap/limit or quota for the new applicants for this years has been reached for the year, as they are working to clear the backlog
Maybe that is the reason, I cud be wrong

ItsBeenLongNow

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I can understand the frustration buddy, but when i say old , i mean people from 2007,2006
I think they are on priority perhaps, let us pray and hope for the best

Good luck

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
they sent MR to 2006's farima but 2004,5 applicants are waiting.
nothing can be predicted these days.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
ItsBeenLongNow and Zakaout,

I was guessing that last Winter that they had been started to get handcuffed by something imposed from the upper level.

These are the reasons why they have brought the priorities in operation:

1. Bad Economy of Canada, Excessive issuance of PR visas in 2010 making some NOC's flooded and making life hell for many professionals by making the job market more and more competitive. they dont want more of the common professionals there at this time.

2. A country with still in recession/very early to have recovered from the recession needs professionals according to their industry needs, not as per CIC has the applications of different professionals on its hand.it is to be noted that Minister is periodically meeting with industry leaders unlike previous years.

3. in 2010 they admitted the highest number of immigrants since 1957, so a big rise follows a big fall. that is what we are seeing now.

4. Very soon, the number of new entrants from Canadian schools and universities will equal — or fall short of — the number of retirees. but still CIC seem to be skeptical on the performances of the already landed immigrants.

5. Currently they are at the pendulum of having the risk of getting more unemployed population those must work to feed the people who enjoy other social services in Canada. Government can't teach them English or French. they can't flood our taxpayer-funded services like health care and public education. they can't put such high pressure on housing and real estate markets. they just cant admit more people at the moment without getting a balance in enough revenues from their tax payers; this does not seem easy with lots of people have sneaked into Canada by fulfilling the requirements of CIC but now they are being unable to meet the industry needs and not getting enough payments to feed the tax department for a sustainable revenue for its social needs to fulfill.

6. it has been seen that spouses and kids of primary applicants dont work but still avails all the social services so more spouses and kids would put Canada into further trouble.

7. more people have flocked into the crowded cities making industries situated in other provinces in Canada not getting enough workers.

8. at this moment they want the industries to call in more Temporary workers to see if that strategy works out for Canada, they might go on with this strategy if it works out.

9. they are trying to set a level in the FSW and PNP programs.

10. Huge backlogs must be cleared, they are working on it. and many already saw 2006 cases, like farima got her MR last week. Lots of tax dollars are spent to manage the backlog. And as these backlogs grow, their service standards decline. so to make space for the backlogs to be cleared, the post June 2008 applicants must wait.

If CIC works like now, they'd be clearing most of the backlog by Fall 2012.
in the meantime, applicants that suit Canadian industries more would be issued the PR visas.

I dont see anything better for us until Summer/Fall 2012.
When is your Next BF'd date?

ItsBeenLongNow

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow, I am overwhelmed, thanks and really good information, never thought of it from that angle
I don't know when my BFD is, it's been a while since I ordered CAIPS
But really thanks for the detailed info my friend, god bless u

zakout76

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2009
any one got this msg/

Your documents are now on file.

CIC is working closely to manage arrivals in Canada, so that we meet, but do not exceed the immigration plan set by Parliament last fall for 2011. Since we have larger inventories of applications than limits within the immigration plan for admissions to Canada, we must process applications according to the priorities set by Parliament. As we have a sufficient number of applications in our high priority categories, we are not in a position to process your application at this time, nor can we predict when processing on your application will resume.

and after sometime recived medical?
pls advice
thanks

mowafaq

Jun 20, 2011
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-08-2007
Doc's Request.
02-11-2009
AOR Received.
10-09-2007
IELTS Request
02-11-2009
Med's Request
18-11-2011
Med's Done....
04/12/2011
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
16-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2012
zakoot dont worry

i got the same reply 2 times in Feb and Mar , and this week i got 2nd update for the police clearance

dont worry its an automatich reply

SandySurrey

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-May-2010
AOR Received.
22 Nov 2010
File Transfer...
Inprocess from 14May 2012
Med's Request
13-june-2013,
Med's Done....
21-June-2013, e cas line added on 04 July 2013
Passport Req..
Documents deposited 15 July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
17/09/2013, DM on 15/09/2013
Hi , did you get medical after this reply?

zakout76 said:
any one got this msg/

Your documents are now on file.

CIC is working closely to manage arrivals in Canada, so that we meet, but do not exceed the immigration plan set by Parliament last fall for 2011. Since we have larger inventories of applications than limits within the immigration plan for admissions to Canada, we must process applications according to the priorities set by Parliament. As we have a sufficient number of applications in our high priority categories, we are not in a position to process your application at this time, nor can we predict when processing on your application will resume.

and after sometime recived medical?
pls advice
thanks

shah0207

May 8, 2011
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICATION
AOR Received.
NO
My address disappear on 21july and reappear on 23 July and now again disappear on 31 July (Sunday) and still missing. I am in process since 31 May in London VO. I am hoping some thing good will come out from this seek and hide game.

Pray for all

mowafaq

Jun 20, 2011
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-08-2007
Doc's Request.
02-11-2009
AOR Received.
10-09-2007
IELTS Request
02-11-2009
Med's Request
18-11-2011
Med's Done....
04/12/2011
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
16-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2012
SandySurrey said:
Hi , did you get medical after this reply?
i got the 2nd update and in shaa allah i'll get the MR next month as many applicant with the same timeline

canada_future

Mar 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
0631 & 6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.5 sent with application
Today my address got disappeared. My current status is RBVO.