+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Resignation from job after receiving ITA

mita22

Aug 17, 2017
Hi

I received an ITA this month and I would like to quit my job next month. I live in Germany and due to personal reasons would like to move back to India, my home country and send my permanent residence application from there. Will this be a problem?

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
If you lived in Germany for more than 6 months, don’t forget to apply for PCC for Germany before you submit your application.

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Hi

I received an ITA this month and I would like to quit my job next month. I live in Germany and due to personal reasons would like to move back to India, my home country and send my permanent residence application from there. Will this be a problem?
Thats not a problem. Just make sure you get everything you need from germany before leaving, anything like police clearance, work experience letters etc.

mita22

Aug 17, 2017
Thanks. Right now I have funds in my German bank account which I would transfer to my Indian account. I will take a letter for six months statement from the German bank. I think it is fine not to show that the money has been transferred?

Reactions: lino82

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Thanks. Right now I have funds in my German bank account which I would transfer to my Indian account. I will take a letter for six months statement from the German bank. I think it is fine not to show that the money has been transferred?
Why will you complicate your case like this? Is it not possible to leave the money as-is in German bank account? Sometimes they ask for updated proof of funds in the middle of the process, and it is not a good thing if there is no funds in that account at that time.

mita22

Aug 17, 2017
Why will you complicate your case like this? Is it not possible to leave the money as-is in German bank account? Sometimes they ask for updated proof of funds in the middle of the process, and it is not a good thing if there is no funds in that account at that time.
Thank you for your reply. Yes I can see that this could be a problem. What if I get letter from my Indian bank account stating that the money will be in this account now?

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Thank you for your reply. Yes I can see that this could be a problem. What if I get letter from my Indian bank account stating that the money will be in this account now?
You will have prove source for big deposits that gets used to prove proof of funds in the account. So to explain, you will have provide all your German bank statements with Indian bank statements, and write a tedious explanation of your situation. It will definitely work, but just that you will create so much document work for yourself.

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
if you have problem in operating ur German bank account from here ,it should be fine to transfer...
just make sure you transfer while you are still in Germany to ur nri account...
get a statement showing the debit in ur German account and corresponding credit in your Indian nri account...
write an loe mentioning both accounts and that u transfered the amount to ur Indian account as you were leaving the country....
it is not a big deal....
---
if you have no problem in maintenaning ur account as such you may keep it there also...but what u thought of doing is simple and alright ....
they just want to know the funds are urs and u haven't borrowed....