+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Residents of GCC countries - Question for you !

blackedout

Feb 26, 2024
i am currently on my 8th week after lodging my application for study permit from Qatar, received my medical request from IRCC pretty quick, medical passed, eligibilty passed as well.
Have you received your visa and if so when did you get it?

blackedout

Feb 26, 2024
i am currently on my 8th week after lodging my application for study permit from Qatar, received my medical request from IRCC pretty quick, medical passed, eligibilty passed as well.
Have you received your visa and if so when did you receive it?

MPH.UOFA

Star Member
May 6, 2023
Have you received your visa and if so when did you receive it?
Yes i did receive my visa :) my timeline is;

Application Submitted: 19th April 2023
Biometrics Completed: 24th April 2023
Medical Request from IRCC: 8th May 2023
Medical Passed: 19th May 2023
BVL: 18th July 2023
PPR: 19th July 2023

NON-SDS
Visa Office: Abu Dhabi
Nationality: Pakistani
Applied from: Qatar

blackedout

Feb 26, 2024
Yes i did receive my visa :) my timeline is;

Application Submitted: 19th April 2023
Biometrics Completed: 24th April 2023
Medical Request from IRCC: 8th May 2023
Medical Passed: 19th May 2023
BVL: 18th July 2023
PPR: 19th July 2023

NON-SDS
Visa Office: Abu Dhabi
Nationality: Pakistani
Applied from: Qatar
Wow that's fairly fast. Looking through the forums of all the other Abu Dhabi office study permit applicants it doesn't look promising for me. I have submitted my application since October 2023 and haven't heard back since November 2023 currently going through background checks.

MPH.UOFA

Star Member
May 6, 2023
Wow that's fairly fast. Looking through the forums of all the other Abu Dhabi office study permit applicants it doesn't look promising for me. I have submitted my application since October 2023 and haven't heard back since November 2023 currently going through background checks.
At the time i felt the same. The Abu Dhabi visa office is a pain of a whole new level. But I believe as long as you submit your applications efficiently, youve done everything right and did your research, you should be fine. its just matter of time :)

MPH.UOFA

Star Member
May 6, 2023
Another ray of hope is if you have received a medical request, you're most likely to be granted the visa. The Abu Dhabi visa office is way too busy to be sending out medical requests for those they don't want to issue visas too.

blackedout

Feb 26, 2024
Another ray of hope is if you have received a medical request, you're most likely to be granted the visa. The Abu Dhabi visa office is way too busy to be sending out medical requests for those they don't want to issue visas too.
Hahah I appreciate your optimism. I have already sent tons of webforms the past few days and apparently that led to an update on my tracker saying "We received your inquiry" apart from that I haven't received much more info regarding my application. I didn't know Abu Dhabi is also hesitant to send medical requests to some applicants that's interesting.