+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Residency Questionnaire - CJ hearing

NewUser2018

Jun 15, 2017
JOANNE, i didnt refer anybody a fraud, if you check this forum around that are cases dating back 2011-2016 about people who messed up residency calculation and as of today 2017 November their apps in archives of RQ and still under proccessing because CIC want them to withdraw but they think they have already suffered enough and go local MPs who cant help and resort to lawsuite against CIC.
and HONG KONG & LEBANESE fraudsters is on record and proven cases. Yes their have been busts in BC & Montreal area.

YES YOU CAN SAY 3THIRD WORLD BURREAUCRAT!

many of canadian citizenship judges in Ontario atleast i know are from 3third world ironicaly or children of former civil servants of third world. Thats the fact. Many of them are from India, Nigeria & Carribean, we already know that and they are tough on mistakes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joanne111

Joanne111

Dec 2, 2017
JOANNE, i didnt refer anybody a fraud, if you check this forum around that are cases dating back 2011-2016 about people who messed up residency calculation and as of today 2017 November their apps in archives of RQ and still under proccessing because CIC want them to withdraw but they think they have already suffered enough and go local MPs who cant help and resort to lawsuite against CIC.
and HONG KONG & LEBANESE fraudsters is on record and proven cases. Yes their have been busts in BC & Montreal area.

YES YOU CAN SAY 3THIRD WORLD BURREAUCRAT!

many of canadian citizenship judges in Ontario atleast i know are from 3third world ironicaly or children of former civil servants of third world. Thats the fact. Many of them are from India, Nigeria & Carribean, we already know that and they are tough on mistakes.
Ok np. Whatever has to happen will happen. Years go by anyways, and so do our lives :)

dpenabill

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2010
they will reject if u have one day missing on residency, they will tell you to RE-APPLY if they are nice to you or otherwise put only hold indefinately in archives.

they have ZERO tolerance on residency calculation mistakes as many people can commit fraud in what looks innocent mistake, this is because they use to be tolerant until their have been many busts in BC & Montreal areas people commiting serious residency fraud where people live in Hong Kong & Lebanon and have agent in town collecting & signing applications and provide mail address while applicants dont even live which has always been illigal but tightned under harper.
Nonsense. Simply not true.

Many applicants with short falls have been granted citizenship. (Of course this is only true for applicants like the OP who applied before June 11, 2015. Strict presence requirements apply for all applications after June 11, 2015.)

Nonetheless, if the applicant has subsequently qualified under current law, withdrawing the application and re-applying under the current law could be the faster route to taking the oath.

Officer Green

Nov 10, 2017
Ok np. Whatever has to happen will happen. Years go by anyways, and so do our lives :)
I found a recent federal court decision where a positive decision of the CJ for an applicant with just 177 days of physical presence was upheld by the federal court. However, in this case the candidate was a physician who proved that he could not find a residency position in Canada (a common red tape issue) and had to go to the US for that. Though your case may be different, but still go ahead and prove your situation, who knows you may do it!

http://nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-citizenship-grant-upheld-for-immigrant-doctor-living-in-the-u-s