+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Residence Questionnaire

Sama111

Aug 7, 2012
Hi guys

I'm just come from center and did test.

The thing what happend when I see the officer from the staff she asked me about if I have a Translation of the passport but actually I wasn't have it :(

They gave me a Residence Questionnaire it was about some Information where and when I leave canada ......etc and translation for many documents to english and fill them up and re-send it to them within 45 days. I am very concerned about that I wonder if someone happened to him that.

I am afraid if that will disrupt my process or faild or make me meet the judge for that reason.

Please advice me. or if anyone had like this.

Thanks a lot.

Mary Chad

Jan 24, 2012
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh...Well get all the documents immediately , apply for OHIP record & CBSA report, bank and credit card statement, did they
mention how long it will delay your case?

Sama111

Aug 7, 2012
Hi Mary

Thanks for your reply, I am waiting for someone to talk me I'm very sad :(

No they didn't mention how long it will delay... just said to me fill it RQ and resend them withn 45 after fill.

I'm very depressed about that.

I think I should wait more than one year even if my teast was will.

What do you think Mary please advise me :(

Mary Chad

Jan 24, 2012
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don't be depressed...Mississauga office is giving RQ's to lots of applicants so its not only you, just get ready and act fast
gather all the information and submit on time, if you need help, just post here, members on this forum are very helpful

Sama111

Aug 7, 2012
Thank you very much Mary I already started processing my papers from now and I just want to ask you what are the CBSA Report and where I find their address and their phone number. I live in Milton Ontario.

I will try to Provides all the documents in a one or tow weeks.

Mary Chad

Jan 24, 2012
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Apply for CBSA immediately, it takes up to 60 days, so submit that later when you receive it, same with OHIP record,
Please read my post for more details how to request these reports.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t94035.0.html;msg1359050#msg1359050

Do you work? own home? give more details about yourself so other members can suggest as well

Sama111

Aug 7, 2012
CBSA takes up to 60 days,what? :eek:

I have just 45 days to send this RQ .

It is realy very big Surprise for me. :eek:

Sama111

Aug 7, 2012
CBSA takes up to 60 days,what? :eek:

I have just 45 days to send this RQ .

It is realy very big Surprise for me :eek:

I'm Housewife did not work before.have one child, studied with linchome study for 3 years, rent apaetment.

Mary Chad

Jan 24, 2012
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just apply for CBSA, and wait they usually send letter about how long it will take them to process the request
attach that letter with your other documents and write a note that you will submit the CBSA later on once receive,
Also apply for OHIP they take 3-4 weeks as well so send it tomorrow if possible, don't rush submitting RQ, take time and
try to gather maximum documents, i submitted mine 5 days before 45 days deadline.

Sama111

Aug 7, 2012
Sure Mary I will.

About CBSA letter this: Where I can find this letter and how I send it.

For CBSA i faxed request letter(below) with copy of my Pr card and Passport information page, and they were very quick, answered in 5 days only via mail

Sample

Canada Border Services Agency
Access to Information and Privacy Coordinator
410 Laurier Avenue West, 11th Floor
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 0L8
613-957-6408

Dear ATIP Coordinator:

Pursuant to the Privacy Act, R.S.C. 1985 c. P-21, i seek access to and copies of traveler history for myself.

I am permanent resident of Canada currently present in Canada. I wish to receive copies of the records and request to examine the information as-is i do not require translation.

To assist with your search for these records, I am providing the following additional information about myself:

Full Name: ******
Date Birth: ******
Country of Citizenship: *****
Travel Document Type: Passport
Travel Document Number: ******
Permanent Resident ID number: ******
I authorize and consent to the disclosure of my personal information to myself.

_________________________(Signature)--Very important to sign this doc
Dated: ******* (Also a MUST)
Your Address *****
Your Contact: *****
Work No: ******

Thank you

Mary Chad

Jan 24, 2012
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sorry i don't understand, just copy paste the letter and type down your information, attach copy of
PR card and Passport pages(information pages) either fax them on given number or mail them

SusanG

Apr 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi or Moscow ??
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2009
Doc's Request.
02-08-2013
File Transfer...
08-04-2013
Hi Sama,

I feel your pain, I had my test on July 30 and when the officer called to see my documents, the test was about to start so she gave me the RQ and she did not ask me any question, I got RQ just because she was under time pressure !!! we went to our MP office, but they were useless, they said they had a conversation with CIC but CIC told them they have questions about our residency!!! I believe that I was discriminated against and I'm thinking of going to Canadian Human Rights Commission .. I'm sad that this is happens here in Canada :(

Mary Chad

Jan 24, 2012
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SusanG said:
Hi Sama,

I feel your pain, I had my test on July 30 and when the officer called to see my documents, the test was about to start so she gave me the RQ and she did not ask me any question, I got RQ just because she was under time pressure !!! we went to our MP office, but they were useless, they said they had a conversation with CIC but CIC told them they have questions about our residency!!! I believe that I was discriminated against and I'm thinking of going to Canadian Human Rights Commission .. I'm sad that this is happens here in Canada :(
SusanG what was your office? Mississauga? this is sad, Just try to gather all documents and submit before dead line, Good luck

cocosyr

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
SusanG said:
Hi Sama,

Calm down. Sit down, close your eyes and think about why you get RQ. Maybe they have legitimate questions about your residency.