+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Residence Obligation Confirmation by CBSA

Naghmi

Nov 15, 2017
Hi,
Iam Permanent Resident Canada since Dec.2012. My PR card is expiring in April, 2018.
I have completed my residency obligations of 730 days at different sessions.I had multiple visits out side Canada .In one of my visits I was checked at YYZ airport by the officer. She put a stamp which is not eligible, but only written the world "PR'. with a pen.She told me that I would like to inform you to complete your residency obligations if not completed yet.
I carefully and more consciously completed the residency obligation, but I have lost my passport, only the proof of my exit from Canada was the entry stamp of the arriving Country.CBSA also don't have the record of exit as I have understanding.
I had Financial statements ,all bank debit card and credit card transactions, Notices of Tax assessments, the amount of rent paid by my account to the apartments of University in which my daughter was studying.In University rent document the name of my daughter and wife is mentioned.[ The rent paid account was joint account with my wife]The University only mentions two persons name in Rent document.
Now we have purchased a house which is also in my wife name.Do you think all financial documents can help to prove my residency obligations.Kindly guide me as I want to apply for renewal of my PR card.I have also requested CBSA,online to provide my travel history a weak before.