Yes
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Done....
6-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2014
Hey guys,

I came to Vancouver for work and I got the oath ceremony email last week. Unfortunately, I cannot make it, so I sent an email with my UCI and everything to that email address that they mentioned. I got the autoresponder from Mississauga CIC, but didn't get a rescheduled date. Does anyone know the timeline. Should I call them?

Thanks,
Rahul

rahul247rocks

Star Member
Feb 8, 2014
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Done....
6-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2014
Anyone faced similar situation?

Femo22

Mar 2, 2023
Am still facing this i hot a notice to appear for my citizenship oath ceremony on 17th/12/2022 but I was in Kenya I returned back to Canada on 24/12/2022. I sent then an email am back here in Canada and until now no reschedule yet
It's 3 months not so I believe many are on this
I will like to know who has got his/ her own rescheduled in the year 2023
Thanks

Reactions: rahul247rocks

noonnabi

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
Am still facing this i hot a notice to appear for my citizenship oath ceremony on 17th/12/2022 but I was in Kenya I returned back to Canada on 24/12/2022. I sent then an email am back here in Canada and until now no reschedule yet
It's 3 months not so I believe many are on this
I will like to know who has got his/ her own rescheduled in the year 2023
Thanks
Hi there,

Are you still waiting for your oath to be rescheduled?

Femo22

Mar 2, 2023
Yes am still waiting thou I got a message on citizenship tracker that says citizenship ceremony has been updated
Thou I don't know what that means

Reactions: fulton1712

rahul247rocks

Star Member
Feb 8, 2014
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Done....
6-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2014
same here. I asked they said it takes 1 month to get the email

rahul247rocks

Star Member
Feb 8, 2014
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Done....
6-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2014
Other threads, and another friend who had to do the same thing.

Femo22

Mar 2, 2023
Yes my brother am still waiting the last time I heard from them was on 2nd of March saying the citizenship oath has been updated
So I don't know when they might send me an invitation
Thou mine is reschedule bcos I was to do it December 17th 2022 but I was outside the country so I missed it I return back to Canada december 24th 2022 I wrote to them am back
Since then here I am

aanchalsingh

Jul 17, 2017
Yes my brother am still waiting the last time I heard from them was on 2nd of March saying the citizenship oath has been updated
So I don't know when they might send me an invitation
Thou mine is reschedule bcos I was to do it December 17th 2022 but I was outside the country so I missed it I return back to Canada december 24th 2022 I wrote to them am back
Since then here I am
Yeah it seems we are sailing on the same boat. Even i requested for a reschedule in September 2022. ( after I came back to Canada from a vacation). I am waiting since then. Even I saw a ghost update on my account on March 2nd but there has been no update after that. I am getting anxious as my PR card is expiring in April :(

Femo22

Mar 2, 2023
The message you got means they have scheduled you for a ceremony but you have to wait for the invitation I believe before ending of this month we shall get the invitation but keep me posted brother

aanchalsingh

Jul 17, 2017
The message you got means they have scheduled you for a ceremony but you have to wait for the invitation I believe before ending of this month we shall get the invitation but keep me posted brother
Did you get any response brother ? What is your processing office ?

I am still awaiting a response and getting anxious at the same time :(

Femo22

Mar 2, 2023
My processing office is in mississauga
Otherwise please stop getting anxious because I know how its, even do you know I have a trip soon and I don't know if I should proceed or not just bcos am afraid of missing it again
I will keep you posted as soon as I see a positive response from them ok brother

Reactions: fulton1712

aanchalsingh

Jul 17, 2017
My processing office is in mississauga
Otherwise please stop getting anxious because I know how its, even do you know I have a trip soon and I don't know if I should proceed or not just bcos am afraid of missing it again
I will keep you posted as soon as I see a positive response from them ok brother
Hello brother, following up on this again. Did you receive any invite for your oath ceremony ? Does the status shows in progress or not started in the tracker ?