+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Resbumitting a form

frostywoman

Oct 27, 2016
Lashen said:
If put in your sponsor's details, you should see two application status: sponsorship application and permanent residence application.
Normally the sponsorship application status should be in process and permanent residence application should have received status.

Now, you can look at your generic application form for reference and try linking your application. This is important that failure to do that will delay your application.
You may also try to use your sponsor's details to link if yours isn't working. It will pull out the application.

If you still have problems and believe the information you entered are right, call CIC asasp!!
Sorry, it does show the sponsorship application in process and the permanent residence application received. Would it work using my info to link the application? Thanks

Lashen

Nov 1, 2016
frostywoman said:
Sorry, it does show the sponsorship application in process and the permanent residence application received. Would it work using my info to link the application? Thanks
Yes, you should be able to link your application because it's already in the system. Try again!! If you can't call CIC because the 7 days expire. If you don't your application processing could exceed 12 months.

frostywoman

Oct 27, 2016
Lashen said:
Yes, you should be able to link your application because it's already in the system. Try again!! If you can't call CIC because the 7 days expire. If you don't your application processing could exceed 12 months.
Okay thanks! I'm going to try to link it again tonight and if it doesn't work then I will call them tomorrow. :)