Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 February 2012-submitted
VISA ISSUED...
DM- 4 january 2013/visa delivered 8 january
LANDED..........
flight on 29 january 2013 PR card recieved...10feb
Hi everyone, i am sponsored by my Canadian husband and I have a son which we declared as our unaccompanied dependent since when we started the application, he father asked me let him stay until he finishes elementary here in the Philippines but seems the process has been taking so long, we decided to start the application for my son...he is 12 years old, done his medical, all the necessary papers goes with my application...my question is, what are the papers that I have to include with his application? Do we still have to apply as sponsor? Would it be my husband or myself since he was been indicated in our application as a unaccompanied dependent? Or do we have to go through the whole process again?

Thank you and I hope I can get some response from here...it would greatly appreciated..

Creampop

Jun 15, 2012
Waterloo ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo closed > Ottawa > Finalized in LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 23rd, 2012
Doc's Request.
RPRF-September 14th, 2012
File Transfer...
7/23/12 > Ottawa 10/9/12 > LA
Med's Done....
April 10th, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
October 9th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
CoPR issued Oct. 29, 2012 DM November 6th, 2012
LANDED..........
November 23rd, 2012
you should be able to call the VO and ask them to add him as an accompanying dependent you should have all his paperwork other then permission from his father and you will have to pay the fee 150.00 it may take alittle longer since you are making changes but it is better then starting all over.

nezya

May 16, 2010
gina77 said:
Hi everyone, i am sponsored by my Canadian husband and I have a son which we declared as our unaccompanied dependent since when we started the application, he father asked me let him stay until he finishes elementary here in the Philippines but seems the process has been taking so long, we decided to start the application for my son...he is 12 years old, done his medical, all the necessary papers goes with my application...my question is, what are the papers that I have to include with his application? Do we still have to apply as sponsor? Would it be my husband or myself since he was been indicated in our application as a unaccompanied dependent? Or do we have to go through the whole process again?

Thank you and I hope I can get some response from here...it would greatly appreciated..
You need the custody letter signed by your husband and notarized and the form Non-accompanying parent filled up by his father, notarized too.

gina77

Star Member
Jan 6, 2012
Mandaluyong
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 October 2011
Doc's Request.
26 January 2012
AOR Received.
10 January 2012
File Transfer...
25 January 2012
Med's Request
April 2011
Med's Done....
Redo, expired 6 October 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
nezya said:
You need the custody letter signed by your husband and notarized and the form Non-accompanying parent filled up by his father, notarized too.
Hi there, thank you for that quick response, the custody letter and the non accompanying declaration was been filled out and done together with my application, so I guess I can easily add my son to my application right now, but if it means that might drag a little longer for my application right now...I am not sure if my husband will that since we have been waiting over a year now.

gina77

Star Member
Jan 6, 2012
Mandaluyong
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 October 2011
Doc's Request.
26 January 2012
AOR Received.
10 January 2012
File Transfer...
25 January 2012
Med's Request
April 2011
Med's Done....
Redo, expired 6 October 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Creampop said:
you should be able to call the VO and ask them to add him as an accompanying dependent you should have all his paperwork other then permission from his father and you will have to pay the fee 150.00 it may take alittle longer since you are making changes but it is better then starting all over.
Thank you, this is a huge help...but we might think about it since me and my husband have waited for over a year for this application already...