+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Requirement to Print sign and scan IMM forms for Visitor Visa (TRV)

Jim robster

Mar 29, 2017
Dear all,

I was wondering whether you need to print, sign, and scan the various forms for a visitors visa application?
(Like form IMM 5257 - application for visitor Visa , form IMM 5645 - family information , form IMM 5713 - use of a family member representative for online applications)

Or do you only sign it electronically before uploading it?

Any help on the above matter would be greatly appreciated!

Im applying for a tourist visa for my parents and I have recently been approved to land as a PR by CIC

Thanks and Regards

Reactions: Khanimran1979

Khanimran1979

Star Member
Jan 11, 2018
Dear all,

I was wondering whether you need to print, sign, and scan the various forms for a visitors visa application?
(Like form IMM 5257 - application for visitor Visa , form IMM 5645 - family information , form IMM 5713 - use of a family member representative for online applications)

Or do you only sign it electronically before uploading it?

Any help on the above matter would be greatly appreciated!

Im applying for a tourist visa for my parents and I have recently been approved to land as a PR by CIC

Thanks and Regards
Hey Jim

All the forms except Family Representative no need to sign when you submit it will be appear to singn than you simply click so it will be sign just Family Representative form your parent have to sign than scan copy will upload.

Best of luck

Reactions: Jim robster

samsandi

Jan 23, 2018
salut
aider moi svp , le formulaire IMM 5257 ne s'ouvre pas, esque quelqu'un pourrait me l'envoyer ?? merci beaucoup

Jim robster

Mar 29, 2017
Hey Jim

All the forms except Family Representative no need to sign when you submit it will be appear to singn than you simply click so it will be sign just Family Representative form your parent have to sign than scan copy will upload.

Best of luck
Thanks

I also wanted to ask..Form IMM5645 (Family Information form) has no validation button and is not allowing to digitally sign!
Does it also need to be printed and signed and scanned while submitting.

and also when you press the 'validate' button on the other forms..does it mean the form is automatically signed and is ready for submission?

Thanks in advance for your reply

Khanimran1979

Star Member
Jan 11, 2018
Thanks

I also wanted to ask..Form IMM5645 (Family Information form) has no validation button and is not allowing to digitally sign!
Does it also need to be printed and signed and scanned while submitting.

and also when you press the 'validate' button on the other forms..does it mean the form is automatically signed and is ready for submission?

Thanks in advance for your reply
No need to print when upload all the documents, submit massage will appear.

Just one and only Family Representatives form need to singed by your parents and by you than scan and upload remaining all forms sing by as above mentioned