+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Required to send more proofs HELP!!!

TrangVu

Jan 18, 2019
Hi, I just got an email to send more proofs. About my case, we applied since 2017, got landing interview but address was different on the IDs and didn’t bring more documents to prove cohabitation so we got sent home, got Procedural fairness letter, I sent more proofs for cohabitation, then got transfer to Etobicoke, now received email for more proofs again.
Here is what they need:
  • · copy of your VALID Ontario driver’s licence on Ontario photo ID card for the applicant and sponsor.
  • · Original marriage certificate and translation (if applicable);
  • · Original Full divorce decree documents (if either you or your spouse have been previously married);
  • · Birth certificate (long format) for any children you may have with your spouse or from any other relationship;
  • · Letters from employers for you and your spouse indicating nature of employment, salary and length of time employed (if self-employed, a statement of income from your bookkeeper or accountant);
  • · Copy of you and your spouse’s income tax returns filed from 2018 and 2019, including T1 and Notice of Assessment. If you have any year missing, you must obtain it from the CRA;
  • · Lease or Rental agreements of all residences you and your spouse resided in the past;
  • · Letter of confirmation of residence from management of current rental building. The letter must be on company letterhead;
  • · Copy of home ownership (purchase agreement, deed, mortgage agreement, etc.) if you own your home;
  • · Copy of pay stubs for you and your spouse for the past 3 months. If either of you are on social assistance or disability, pay statement from social services or disability;
  • · Copy of phone/hydro/cable/internet and other utility bills of the last 3 months;
  • · Original and current auto insurance statement from both you and your spouse;
  • · Confirmation from the financial institution where you hold a joint bank account including information of when the account was opened. The most recent 3 months statements of your joint bank accounts or other investment account;
  • · Documentary evidence of any other financial commitment such as RRSP, life insurance or employer provided benefit plans (must be a copy printed from the official company benefit site. Hand-filled copy is not acceptable);
  • · Has the applicant or sponsor been charged or convicted in Canada or abroad with any offence, please provide the police charge record and the Court disposition; and
  • · Any other updated documentation to support your relationship and cohabitation with your sponsor
I have some concerns:
1. I work from home (baking) so I don’t have pay stubs or letter of employment, what should I send in?
2. We live with his Aunts so we don’t have bills, just letter from her explaining and confirm we live there together, is it ok?
3. I asked the accountant and he said T1 and Notice of Assessment are same. Do I need still need T1 if I have NoA?
4. I have mails but random time from 2019-2020 from banks and cra. Is it good enough?
5. He has benefits at work but since he is new they just do drug cover. We have a little card with our last name on it. I couldn’t get the actual benefit paper.
6. “Confirmation from the financial institution where you hold a joint bank account including information of when the account was opened”
We had joint bank account but it’s closed, should I still try to get paper from the bank and send in? Other than that do we need to send in anything else from the bank about our account?
7. Should I send in proof that we live together in the old place as well or just proof we live in his Aunt’s house now?
So in general I have:
- IDs
- Car Ownership with both our name
- Baby’s birth certificate
- Car insurance including me as driver (I just have only g1 so the broker didn’t add me as client, just my husband but I’m in the insurance)
- Notice of Assessment 2018 2019
- Mails: some invoice for baby’s day care, my order online, my husband bank mails, his and my tax papers, etc,... random time
- Old place rental agreement
- His pay stubs, letter of employment.
- Pictures
- insurance card including his name, my last name and baby's
- dog adoption paper

I need to send in on Sep 23rd. Thank you for your time.