+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Required help.

wallst.

Sep 16, 2012
Respected Sir/Mam,
I had applied for student viza for two times and both the times it got rejected.So can you help to know is there any site or telephone number of Canadian embassy.If yes, than please suggest me.

Yours thankfully.

wahab7

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th oct
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
wallst. said:
Respected Sir/Mam,
I had applied for student viza for two times and both the times it got rejected.So can you help to know is there any site or telephone number of Canadian embassy.If yes, than please suggest me.

Yours thankfully.
from which country are you? there site is cic.gc.ca
and what were the reasons for refusal and what is your profile?

sawal

Aug 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wallst. said:
Respected Sir/Mam,

Yours thankfully.

share your complete profile to guide you better

wallst.

Sep 16, 2012
Respected Sir/Mam,
I had cleared my H.S.C examination in March 2012 with 73% and i am from commerece stream.On 30th June i had given IELTS exam.I had scored 6.5/9 bands(L-7.5, S-6, W-6, R-6).Soon i had started my viza process.I had decided to go Northern Lights College,BC,Canada.I had selected course of Business Management Diploma and had paid my 1st semester fees also.I also got loan for studies from bank of india and had fulfill all the requirements which are needed in SPP.In my viza application form,i had shown my uncle as a sponsor because my father got whole right side body parallized in January 2008,Since from then he is unable to earn good amount of profit.After that i had putup my file for viza in vfs.
After 16 days i got my passport along with rejection letter saying that,"You have not satisfied me that you have sufficient funds for living costs and tution for your first year of studies, and return tranportation without working in Canada because you have not demonstrated that your sponsor will provide adequate support to cover the costs of your studies".I accepted that he was right too.So again i had putup my file along with Affidavite in which it was menioned that my uncle will bear all the expences of mine.We had also shown my uncle's property of 60 lacs.Ten days later after submiting my file,again i got rejection letter along with my passport.Now this time viza officer had given 3 arguments.
1.You have not satisfied me that you will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay because your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of:your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, other educational opportunities available in India or Canada, language abilities or your future prospects and plans.
2.You have not satisfied me that you have sufficient funds for living costs and tution for your first year of studies, and return tranportation without working in Canada because your parents income and assets are insufficient to support the studies.
3.The suppoting financial documents you have provided shoe large deposits inconsistent with your income.You have not provided adequate documentary evidence regarding the origin of these funds.
So my question is that if my course was not proper than why don't that viza officer had mentioned in my first rejection letter and we had also kept IT return of my uncle.
Please help to know what had gone wrong in my whole process.

Your's thankfully.

kalodighi

Mar 30, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
VFS Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 19 2012
Med's Request
March 28 2012
Med's Done....
March 29 2012
Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
April 18 2012
LANDED..........
April 30 2012
hi there,

well, the problems i think in ur application are that:

1. ur college. you should get enrolled at an university, it will increase the chance to get your visa a lot.
2. home tie. you have to show a strong home tie. show properties, bank statement.. the visa officer wants to see that u will come back..

if u can, try to get enrolled in an uni.. get ur property evaluated by an authorized CA, show them ur home tie..its important..

wahab7

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th oct
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
wallst. said:
Respected Sir/Mam,
I had cleared my H.S.C examination in March 2012 with 73% and i am from commerece stream.On 30th June i had given IELTS exam.I had scored 6.5/9 bands(L-7.5, S-6, W-6, R-6).Soon i had started my viza process.I had decided to go Northern Lights College,BC,Canada.I had selected course of Business Management Diploma and had paid my 1st semester fees also.I also got loan for studies from bank of india and had fulfill all the requirements which are needed in SPP.In my viza application form,i had shown my uncle as a sponsor because my father got whole right side body parallized in January 2008,Since from then he is unable to earn good amount of profit.After that i had putup my file for viza in vfs.
After 16 days i got my passport along with rejection letter saying that,"You have not satisfied me that you have sufficient funds for living costs and tution for your first year of studies, and return tranportation without working in Canada because you have not demonstrated that your sponsor will provide adequate support to cover the costs of your studies".I accepted that he was right too.So again i had putup my file along with Affidavite in which it was menioned that my uncle will bear all the expences of mine.We had also shown my uncle's property of 60 lacs.Ten days later after submiting my file,again i got rejection letter along with my passport.Now this time viza officer had given 3 arguments.
1.You have not satisfied me that you will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay because your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of:your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, other educational opportunities available in India or Canada, language abilities or your future prospects and plans.
2.You have not satisfied me that you have sufficient funds for living costs and tution for your first year of studies, and return tranportation without working in Canada because your parents income and assets are insufficient to support the studies.
3.The suppoting financial documents you have provided shoe large deposits inconsistent with your income.You have not provided adequate documentary evidence regarding the origin of these funds.
So my question is that if my course was not proper than why don't that viza officer had mentioned in my first rejection letter and we had also kept IT return of my uncle.
Please help to know what had gone wrong in my whole process.

Your's thankfully.
in my opinion first apply to university with some program which matches your previous education

second the main prob is with ur sponsor it is better to show the amount in your account. if your uncle wants to support you for your study then to satisfy visa officer by transferring his money into your account because VO's do not consider these types of sponsorships which are not from your blood relations like father, mother, siblings. but in your case to satisfy visa officer it is better to transfer money into your account and also show the proof/evidence of money from where it comes.

wallst.

Sep 16, 2012
Thanks to all of you.I am now searching for university.I will also keep your opinions in mind while applying third time.

wahab7

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th oct
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
wallst. said:
Thanks to all of you.I am now searching for university.I will also keep your opinions in mind while applying third time.
best of luck

kalodighi

Mar 30, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
VFS Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 19 2012
Med's Request
March 28 2012