+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Required documents urgent questions

chasinglight

Apr 28, 2014
Toronto, ON
Visa Office......
Port Of Spain
Hey all,

Helping my friend with her CEC application.

The document list is asking for an offer of employment letter and she got her points based on her Canadian work experience
not an offer of employment so not sure why they are asking for this. Does anyone have any advice for this.

Should we just include a letter of explanation?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hey all,

The document list is asking for an offer of employment letter and she got her points based on her Canadian work experience
not an offer of employment so not sure why they are asking for this. Does anyone have any advice for this.

It is a letter which an employer issue to offer you the job. It has nothing to do with points. It is one of the basic docs everyone has to submit.

Sarah1980

Apr 15, 2019
Hey all,

Is it asking this in another slot than the one for the work experience ? If yes she must have answered yes to the question " do you have a valid job offer for more than a year ?" - if she did then it would have calculated points for this ( I think it adds 50 points but I could be wrong) - she needs to check that