+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Required documents to show source of income for family back home

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
Hello guys,

I heard if you are married person and have kids , some source of income required to your family back home if you are planning to go for study alone .
I am going to register a saloon under my wife and will get the business registration and end of the year bank statement of the business bank account.
Any other documents..etc required further to above?

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
Hello guys,

I heard if you are married person and have kids , some source of income required to your family back home if you are planning to go for study alone .
I am going to register a saloon under my wife and will get the business registration and end of the year bank statement of the business bank account.
Any other documents..etc required further to above?
Anyone kind enough to responce please!

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
You don't have to expressly show an amount for your family back home, but you need to show enough money to cover your tuition and 1-year living expenses as well as excess to cover the expenses of your family that will be left at home. Your bank statements should show a steady flow of income.

Reactions: coolcham

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
You don't have to expressly show an amount for your family back home, but you need to show enough money to cover your tuition and 1-year living expenses as well as excess to cover the expenses of your family that will be left at home. Your bank statements should show a steady flow of income.
Thank you for your kind reply. I already paid the 1-year tuition fees to the college and also saved 1-year living cost in a Canadian bank. There is a Salon under my wife name and every day there will be some amount deposit to its business bank account. I think I can show the business registration certificate of the Salon and its bank statements as a steady flow of income right? Also, i am going to save some amount separately in my wife's bank account

Reactions: wonderbly