N/A
Passport Req..
Original PP submitted with the application
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2012
LANDED..........
31-12-2012
Good morning
First of all I want to really express grateful to you because of providing all these helpful and useful information in this forum, and i am hoping that you could give me some advice on my case.

I'm a 36 years old Egyptian citizen, residing now in Saudi Arabia.
I received an offer letter from a Company in Canada through a recruitment Company. after checking the procedure of getting work permit i am assuming that the next step will be the employer to get a positive LMO and then submit a copy for me to apply for the TRV. am i right?

I am planning to apply for TRV in the Canadian Embassy of my country of citizenship (Egypt) not in the Canadian Embassy of my country of residency (Saudi Arabia) as the average processing time in Egypt is 2 months instead of 5 months in Saudi Arabia.
My questions are:

1) Is my plan is correct and will not affect the process?

2) Can i use a copy of the passport in the applications as I need to get back to Saudi Arabia for work till i got the visa issued?

3) As i am from a country that is not Visa exempted (Egypt), can I apply only for Visit visa and apply for the Work Permit at the port of entry of Canada?

4) My family (spouse and 3 kids under 12) shall accompany me to Canada, how will i apply for them? and shall i include certified birth Certificates and Marriage Certificates with the application or when requested?

Sorry for this long list of questions and again I appreciate your efforts.
Ismail

ismailhiggy

Jun 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2012
AOR Received.
12-09-2012