+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Requesting your help

Amdesami

Dec 8, 2023
First, I would like to say thanks for giving attention for my admission request,, I am passionate to work or study there in Canada, and hence how can you help me to show all means of achieving this goal, even though I come from poor family who they still require financial support from me, I deposit some amount of money for fulfilling my mission, if you are willing to accept my enquiry let you help me…. Thanks…. Amdework Addis Meheretie…

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
First, I would like to say thanks for giving attention for my admission request,, I am passionate to work or study there in Canada, and hence how can you help me to show all means of achieving this goal, even though I come from poor family who they still require financial support from me, I deposit some amount of money for fulfilling my mission, if you are willing to accept my enquiry let you help me…. Thanks…. Amdework Addis Meheretie…
If you want to study then research schools and get admission, pay tuition, show funds, show career/education career progression to justify costs. If you want to immigrate, it is based on your education, age, language skills work experience and funds.

Amdesami

Dec 8, 2023

Amdesami

Dec 8, 2023

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
You just asked the question. Do some reading on the IRCC site.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship.html

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
Stop trolling