+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Requesting Review on Statement of Purpose

hello2world

Oct 28, 2018
Statement of Purpose

Respected sir/ma’am,

I am self-made Information & Technology student and have been an Information & Technology student since my 10th grade. Actually, it all started when my father bought me a new mobile of Nokia brand(2700n) by which I was introduced to the world of the Internet. It was my curiosity due to which one question used to arise in my mind whenever I was using internet which was that how one could find the solution of any query within few seconds with the help of internet. I quickly developed interest in this subject as I felt that in the future people would be more dependent on computers than ever before.

After scoring excellent grades of 87%, 81% and 72% in elements of engineering, Maths and Science & Technology respectively, with an overall aggregate of 70.92% in the 10th grade, I decided to further study this subject in my 12th grade. Unfortunately, I was not able to study intended subjects in 12th grade due to disputes between my uncles and my father for the partition of paternal properties which affected my academic so badly that I was not able to do well. As I was determined to make career in Information & Technology, I chose to attend AISECT Computer Institute in Anand from where I completed Diploma in Computer Application with 74.30% aggregate in June 2013. This diploma program helped me in making my fundamentals very strong and clear about object-oriented programming and MySQL database.

Right after that, I had started getting minor project works on which I had successfully implemented my newly learned skills. Besides working on projects, I enrolled for Bachelors of Science in Information & Technology program offered by Sikkim Manipal University and I completed my graduation with 63.95% aggregate in March 2017. In this program, I came across plethora of subjects like Mathematics, Algorithms, TCP/IP, Mobile Computing, Cryptography & Network security and many more which gave me insight knowledge about trending technologies.

In between my graduating years, in July 2015, I got my first break as a Software Trainee in Technet Consultancy at Vallabh Vidyanagar. I were given responsibilities of implementing open source software into already existed projects, convert and use content to create databases for the web portals. At Technet consultancy, I worked on different technologies which includes object oriented languages like C, Java, little bit of Python and came to know about the latest life-changing technologies like the Internet of Things which always fascinates me to make career in Automation.

Working for more than two and a half years I thought myself to rise high & specialize in some other domain of technology. So I decided to extend my knowledge of application and flourish my career. I did not want to bind myself in similar job profile with the same package for long years.

Henceforth I decided for my further & advance studies. I found Canadian Colleges under SDS giving the vast choice of courses. Henceforth I scored 6.5 bands in IELTS & selected Name of College as it is one of the public colleges and the course curriculum of Computer Engineering Technician accumulated with subjects like Embedded Programming and Networks and Cisco Networking which will help me to advance myself in the field of technology. My objective of pursuing this course is to master the craft of maintaining embedded systems and networks and I am fascinated by the automation being part of almost every industrial domains that human can use. this is why choose to attend Name of College.

I have chosen to study in Canada for two main reasons. The first and foremost one is that higher education institutions in my country mainly focus on the theoretical aspect of studies and not on the practical aspect. I fully understand that a fine balance between these two attributes is paramount for developing a thorough understanding of concepts. This program focuses on both theory and practical features. More importantly, it is fully equipped with excellent lab and teaching facilities which prepare students with necessary professional skills.

After completion of this course, I can work as Embedded Systems Technician or PLC Designer in companies like samsung, Intel or IBM which are the biggest semiconductor chip maker or I can even work as a System Engineer or Network Engineer in many organisations.

After throughtfully screening on all aspects, I have chosen to pursue this programme because I am very passionately curious about Internet of Things(Automation) which is included in the course curriculum of the subject Embedded Programming and Networks.

My sponsor is my father and have regular source of income. Besides, I have paid 1 year of tuition fees of CAD $13700 and done GIC to take care of my expenses towards proposed course of study. I have enclosed all documents with my application which is true as per my best knowledge.

Being a mature student, I am very much serious about my future career and this specialization course will definitely give me a positive punch and improvise my future prospectus.

Studying in Canada will give me a true flavor of today’s world and of course international exposure. I hope you find my study purpose definitive and assess my visa application & grant me study permit to enlighten my future dazzling.

Thanks & Regards,